Army Thread Monday December 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LookingToGrow;489761 wrote: Vlad, how was your weekend?
    How was my weekend? Err...
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Oh Cymru, wanted to thank you for telling me to drink some water, for some reason I thought it was Hips who told me, maybe he did, but I realised from checking the thread you did as well.
      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Hi everyone!
        Vlad, glad you are back to feeling better!
        Kapo, I think you are already gone but good day to you; thanks for all your positivity. I am amazed at your outlook with your current situation with husb looming. You are a trooper.
        Sea, I have the same problem with my 22 yo. Mine doesn't help w/ housework either. It makes hubby livid. I kinda let it go.....
        Limers, Hi to you when you return!
        Cy, Good luck on the laptop! Get another new one, my man! That's what the insurance is for!
        Wishy, Have fun with Cy tdy! What do you guys have planned? Something fun.
        Cy, I forgot to tell you "good job" on 9 days. Feeling as tho you turned a corner is a great thing!
        I have snow coming my way; it should be falling here in about 6 hours. I love the snow so I look forward to it!
        Start, Have an easy day at work and know that there is a light at the end of that tunnel!
        Love to All, Krigs
        Kriger
        "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

LTG, How are you feeling tdy, hun?
          "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Hi Kriger! Just waiting for someone to pick up the phone at GP this morning.

How much snow are you expecting? I hope you can get some photos!
            :l
            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

vlad;489747 wrote: My boss is wearing a pink jumper... YOU'RE NOT MY BOSS ARE YOU??? :H
              Sorry for just jumping in---reading posts. In this country a jumper is a dress worn over a blouse or another dress, like a pinafore? LMAO
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hi Ruby! How are you?
                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Not much snow, LTG. I'll get a photo when we get a good batch!
                  I've gotta run now and get ready for work. We'll talk later. I want to know how things go with your GP!
                  Krigs

Comment

Hi Rubes, I can't stay and chat right now....shower is calling. I have to get to work on time tdy...we'll talk later. K

Comment

Hi, LTG. How are you feeling?
                      sigpic
                      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYE!!! WE MISSED YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH!

Comment

Welcome Back One! Where did you go? Sorry I have been missing here and there.

Mich
                          :beach: "You can't go uphill thinking downhill thoughts"
                          AF since 10/11/2008

Comment

Hi everyone, i've had a very enjoyable afternoon shopping with Cy. We bought some juicy king prawns in tempera batter and some lovely mini choc cakes for dessert. Yummy.

How is everyone doing? Oney should be on soon, hope she took plenty of pics to show us!

LTG ... My auntie is still no better. Her son has moved out for the time being after taking all her cash. She is constantly worrying about him and just waiting for the next time something like this happens. the trouble is that he doesn't want to stop. One thing i have learnt in the past few months is that someone will only stop when they feel ready, and want to and nothing anyone does can change that. She has her family rallying round for her and giving her support and that all we can do is be there for her and her son.

Comment

Sorry cross posted ............ Yay your back .... Been so quiet without you Oney!!!!

Comment

Hi O2M!
                                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X