Army Thread Monday December 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oney....Yay. So good to see you. Speak soon.
    Vlad..No probs. Its the only thing i remember when wrecked!
    The keyboard is working again on its own, so touch wood(everyone!) it should be o.k!
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Hiya Oney...missd you babe!

Comment

Good Day Army
        Oney- So Great to have you back!!! Hope you had a Great time.
        LTG-have you been ill?
        I have not been around much. I just worked the last six out of seven nights. I am off now until tomorrow night at eleven. Thank God. My daughter and I are headed out for oil changes on our cars. It is Frigid and windy here. Yuck!
        My beloved New England Patriots won yesterday!!!
        Got a bust day, but I will be on and off. Back to my new, demented therapist and an AA meeting this eve. Housework, phone calls, laundry to catch up on. Geez, I never have a day off where I can just Chill. Day 35 today, creeping up on my old record of 37 days. Will Stay ARMY strong!!
        "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Hi all,
          Hope your PC is ok Cymru, my dog knocked my laptop off the couch and only got it back working today so only back on the site today and just checking in so hope all are doing ok.
          Personally having a rough day today for some reason, have been real busy lately and today was the first day that I had nothing really to do,plus kids were on a day off from school. Really feel down in the dumps, probably just too much time on my hands. Don't really have much on now until after Christmas and my hubby will be away next weekend at his work Christmas party so really need to keep strong and busy. Sorry to be negative today everyone.
          Glad you're back O2M, hope you had a fab time! - I only heard about the whole moderator thing etc etc so just catching up myself.

xx
          There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Hey Slimeyleekylimey
            I just "might" put my tree up tonight.lol

Comment

Woo Hoo!!!! Oney is BACK!!!!!!!!!!!
              Missed ya girlie!!!!
              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Oney, take some time to take it in first....it has been truly horrible and I know how you feel, I felt like chucking the towel in last week.
                Just read and let it settle for a bit.....

Comment

Hey bandy. Sorry your feeling down. Can you stay and chat with us a bit tnt. Im sure we'll raise your spirits!
                  To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Oney, I have been around here and there, and still have No Idea what happened!! I also don't like the idea of being censored, especially since I sometimes have a potty mouth.lol I did not know the WIP was gone. What a shame!! I really love her and her advice has been so helpful to me:upset:
                    Gotta jump in the shower. Headed out with Emylee for some automobile maintenance and she will be yelling at me to Hurry up soon. I will check in when I get home.

Comment

I find the last couple of days on this thread have given me hope. I want to stay here because of it. Dont know how everyone else feels?
                      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Guys, I dont think its swearing and stuff I think its attacking others thats the problem.

Comment

I need this place and I need all of you. Dont lets lose that OK?

Comment

I agree with Starting. It's not so much the language, it's the malice behind it, especially when it is directed at a member by another member that has a different opinion or perspective on issues or events.
                            :l
                            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

That's okay O2M. I was in the hospital half the time anyhow.
                              How was your trip? We need details woman!!!
                              :l
                              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Hi again all,
                                I agree with Starting,I think the moderating thing is more to do with people having a go at others than just language, I don't think anyone takes offence to a few funny words here and there,it's not like many of us have been really foul mouthed or anything. I can sort of understand the moderating bit but I don't feel comfortable that they are also members, that to me just does not seem objective.
                                I only found out about WIP today too,she had sent a message but I only saw it today. Hopefully she may post again as I personally really valued what she had to say but equally I can understand why she may not want to.

xx
                                There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Working...
                                X