• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Monday December 8

Bring any cowboy memorabilia!!!?
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Looking forward to the New York update O2, hopefully it will brighten up my mood, can't seem to see the light at the end today at all
      Have to go see to a curry that is now burning I think
      xx
      There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Bandit, ive just noticed that you are af since the 11 th of nov...well done, are you gonna stay af over the christmas?

Comment

cowboys arse...me have to go to nyc!

Comment

Hi Limers - still AF but I am finding it really really hard today especially. Being very busy lately helped me a lot I think but I've nothing much on now for the next few weeks, thought that would make it easier for me but being at home all day today with the kids made me think twice plus the whole Christmas thing which normally would have been a great excuse for me to go out and buy crates of wine. I don't intend to drink but I am struggling with the struggle at the mo

xx
            There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

I agree with starts, I don't want to see people leaving as i have made so many good friends here and it would be a shame for this to come between that. I love signing in everyday and speaking with you all and i when i'm having troubles your all there to give me support and keep me positive and vise versa. I don't want to lose that. It is such a shame that WIP left and i really hope she will pop back in from time to time as i miss her and her wise words.

Comment

Bandit, I can relate to your struggle. While I was in the hospital this weekend, they would not let me take my supps AND they kept offering drugs I should not take for my pain, saying "just this once won't hurt". I got back on my supps yesterday but still need to see my GP for another test. Waiting for that call. Meanwhile, it's hard to keep busy and keep from drinking when in pain. Let me know if you want to "chat" this away, okay?
                :l
                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

I know alot of cowboys leeky. Prob not the sort your on about though. These will sell you a dodgy t.v for a oner!
                  To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

I think all of us who are going alc free over crimbo can relate to that. Its going to be a difficult time for all of us, but we can do it with eachothers support and friendship
                    Always at the end of a pm if you need to chat.
                    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

I seem to have some nerve damage from diabetes. They tested everything in my body except my legs at the hospital this weekend. They checked on none of my complaints - even though I told them I was under doctor care and gave them his name! I am frustrated to tears.
                      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

I think we can still feckin swear. If not thats wankerty wank!
                        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

I'm going to have to kick your feckin' arses for that, you two...LOL!!
                          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))) ))))) for LTG and Bandit.
                            Sending positve vibes to you girls xxx
                            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Starting, you are so sweet! Thank you :h

Now, about your Christmas tree...

We need your holiday update, please :H
                              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Morning all and a HUGE welcome back to you, O2M! Great to see the dodgy santat atavar and know you're back!!

Firstly, re the moderators thing, I am too new both to this site and my latest recovery attempt to get into the issue personally - what I DO think, is this:

Every "family" (and we certainly a a family of a type) has its rows....PLEASE, we can't let the negativity and slagging-off of a few put us off! I do not endorse it AT ALL, they are naughty, but they are obviously unhappy, as people who are coping well and positively with being AF generally do not need to bring others down. We need to stick with the winners, and TRY to ignore the tossers.

Swearing - I would LOVE to post as I often talk ( I don't swear in anger or to slag-off others) but I dooo love a good cuss! I would have been kicked offa here ages ago if I typed as I talked...so yeah, I reckon it's not about the language, more about the attacks...we don't need it, but we DO need each other.

CY, back on p6 of todays army thread you said: Just remember who's in charge ladies. It's something I am coming to terms with. I am in control of this disease, and I'm not going to let it get one over me again........spot on mate! Thanks

Am going to court this morning to support two lovely struggling alkie mates, am grateful not to be facing the beak myself.

Bless
                                *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Working...
                                X