• Show
Clear All

Army Thread Monday December 8

what does that mean in real terms?
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

well I bet that's doing wonders for staff moral!
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

It's gone wrong and it's a non-event.
        Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Good moring all, I have to admit, my house was more clean when I drank, because I would clean it all, then pop open my beer. Now I am so addicted to this site, I have been letting some things go so I can be on here with all of you, but totally worth it!! Day 16 today, although, I have a Christmas party to go to, I keep telling myself I will not give in, I'm not giving alcohol control of my life any longer.

Have a Happy AF Monday!

Twosox

Comment

Oh no, I've got a Christmas party Friday, just remembered.
            Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

I have one on Friday too!

Comment

hey two. I'm exactly the same. Clean the house, then drink. Just think how great it will be to wake up sat morning and not have all that alcohol paranoia about what you did. You will have a great sat and feel so happy in yourself. Trust me, i'm welsh.
                Then again, forget that last line!!
                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Hiya Twosox. Great going on day 16!!!
                  I have christmas do's on Thursday and Saturday.....I am determined to enjoy them AF...

Comment

I'm actually dreading 24th, that's when we finish for Christmas and will probably go for a drink. In the past we've always finished before Christmas Eve. I'm always AF for Christmas Eve, I really hope I can keep it that way.

Comment

Vladdy, dont get cross with me for saying this...but you wont do it by hoping...you need to make a decision and then stick to it...said with love Vladdy...

Comment

Just remember who's in charge ladies. It's something I am coming to terms with. I am in control of this disease, and I'm not going to let it get one over me again. It reers it's ugly fat face, I give it the middle finger. These our bodies and I for one ain't gonna let that bitch miss sauv blanc destroy it. The ball is in our court. We have all the cards. It's our choice. Alc doesn't have a say if we don't let it.
                        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

startingover;489685 wrote: Oh yes wishy, I REALLY want to start afresh in 2009. Sober, clean and positve....a whole new and exciting life...I cant wait. I am a bit scared but I do have some plans and chances like this dont come along very often do they?
                          Thats great starts to see your so positive about the changes. Looks like 2009 is going to be a very exciting year for you. Your right chances like these don't come along often, so you have to grab them with both hands. Sure it will all work out just fine for you starts :h

Right i'm off now, speak to you all laters xx

Comment

startingover;489718 wrote: Vladdy, dont get cross with me for saying this...but you wont do it by hoping...you need to make a decision and then stick to it...said with love Vladdy...
                            Not cross at all - you're absolutely right. Just feel I'm playing a game of tug of war at the moment.

Comment

Yep, I can completely understand that Vlad, when I tried to mod it was the same, will I, wont I, and it always ended up I will....

Great attitude KP, I give it two fingers...

Thanks wishy washy! See you later x

Comment

OK... I'm always AF for Christmas Eve, it WILL remain that way. How's that?

Comment

Working...
                                X