Army Thread Monday December 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bandy, do you have something fun to read?

Comment

Sleep tight cy and aall - ahoy there bandit and wip, great to see you both. I'm not long home (2pm Tuesday here).

The addiction programme not one I would watch, have been there myself recently ( thank GOD, I put down the needle before I got heavy, but I experienced first hand VERY quickly the ease of this type of addiction, VERY cunning) A lot of my friends have died from class A - no big news to me unfortunately.

I go with WIPs idea with something 'fun'to read everytime,.....oh and I just LOVE spengebob on the telly.

Hope you guys good....anyone else about?
      *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Hi WIP,
        I am reading the travels with dog book by Steinbeck which I am finding very funny, problem with travel books for me, which are my fav,is that it gets me itching to do it myself.

xx
        There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Hi, Kapo! And I know what you mean, Bandit. I'm dying to do some traveling, myself... it's not really in the cards, for a while... except going down to Florida to keep an eye on the house that I'm working on. Probably in January. Just now got the tile put on the floor, next will be bathroom rehab and painting...

Comment

Working...
          X