• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gift Ideas for Guys

What a name! Sham Wow! Love it!!!
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Gift Ideas for Guys

A Smoker.....both Hunters and Cooks will enjoy it. IAD.
      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

Gift Ideas for Guys

AK, I like to give magazine subscriptions. Buy one issue of the magazine you are giving, and wrap it up. They are generally inexpensive (below the price range you mentioned), and you could find one on hunting and one on cooking -- there are so many. (Some of my favorite cooking magazines are Cooks Illustrated and Saveur. A little more interesting and better written than some of the others.) They will think of you each month when it arrives in the mail -- the gift that keeps on giving!

Comment

Gift Ideas for Guys

Hey IAD, a smoker...thats a cool idea. Thanks
          Magazines too, CS

I knew I would get help if I just asked
          You guys are the best:l
          :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

Gift Ideas for Guys

The smoker contraption looks rather elaborate. We have a charcoal and water smoker made by Brinkmann, but mostly hubby uses the good old Weber grill for smoking. That will be tricky in your weather, though, for much of the year!

Comment

Gift Ideas for Guys

I bought a wood pepper mill that looks like a wine bottle that has the Chef's last name on it. I got it for an avid male cook and he LOVED IT!

Go to personalizationmall.com and type in pepper mill in the seach box. It is only $45.00 and very well made. (I bought myself one)

As for the hunter, hmmmm, a picture frame to put his catch in?

Best of luck!

Mich
              :beach: "You can't go uphill thinking downhill thoughts"
              AF since 10/11/2008

Comment

Gift Ideas for Guys

I give giftcards to sears for the guys in my life. I asked my husband and Dad what they wanted, and both said tools. Are you kidding? There are a million different tools!!!! This way they get what they want, and I don't have to guess. And yes, a gift card is still a gift. To make it more special, go with them when they pick it out, and let them explain what the tools are for. For some reason most men LOVE explaining the higher workings of tools. hehe!!
                MM

Comment

Working...
                X