OMG...the worst gift given ever!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was in sixth grade, and I so liked this boy, but i didnt' have enough money to buy anything nice so I bought him a "black light bulb"...imagine, I'm sure he was totally impressed!
    And yours?.....

I got my wife a toaster........It had a a switch for light to dark toast ! Ha ! ( I wore it on my head the rest of the day Ha! ) IAD,
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

A toaster.....It had a switch that made the toast light or dark ! Ha! ( I wore that toaster the whole day ! Ha! ) IAD.
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

I knew a boy who offered a girl he fancied a grape he pulled out of his pocket. His chat up line was, 'Huh, do you want me grape?' It had hair and fluff on it as well apparently.
        Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

My EX...let me REPEAT ex husband bought me new tires for my birthday one year...WTF???? TIRES...I didn't even know I needed tires OK.
          Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Growing whiskers there are ya one? lol
            Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

My parents bought me a beautifull wooden chess set. All hand carved. Thing is i was 19, had never played chess, and had no urge to either. What the F does a 19 year old student wreck head who lives in a flat with 4 others in filth want a hand carved chess set for!! My parents kept it, and i think it was for them all along, cause when ive asked for it since, they have denied ever giving to me for Christmas...it was for us, as a family!
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

I got a plastic washing basket and a rubbish bin from DH for xmas about 15 years ago. He is still paying for that one I tell ya.
                BH

Comment

Maybe she thought it was a tea cosy?
                  BH

Comment

Oney...LMAO!!!
                    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Unfortunately, the worst gift ever given was from me to my son. It was last Christmas.

He wears one of those goatee kind of beards, trimmed. He also shaves his head.

I was so PROUD because I found this great personal groomer kit for him and thought it would be great for keeping his beard trimmed and head shaved.

On Christmas morning, he opened it up and looked at me and laughed (because I have a son with a great sense of humor) and said, "Are you trying to tell me sonething?"

It turned out it was not one of those beard trimmer, head shaver things but a NOSE HAIR TRIMMER!!

The amazing thing is, he knew what I had tried to do and appreciated it, but was happy with the nose hair trimmer, anyway. He said, "I've needed one of these and didn't want to spend the money."

The whole family still laughs about the present.

Love,
                      Cindi
                      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

One.....LMAO.....Don't you wonder how you were ever conceived ! Ha! IA!
                        Dr. Seuss

Comment

My husband bought me a bucket and work gloves so I could help outside with yard work. It was very silent in our home for a few days.
                          "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

One2many, that is to funny!!!!

Twosox

Comment

When I was 13 yrs. old my MOM bought me a DOLL HOUSE...That shows how in touch with what was going on with me.I gave up Dolls at 8 or 9...Guess that's why I collect so many Troll dolls today. It reminds me of my lost youth.
                              sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X