OMG...the worst gift given ever!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hubs gave me a workout tape and scales one year for Christmas. It cost him dearly, since my new leather coat was WAAAAAAYY more expensive!!! Oh, and my mother gave me a book on all the local cemetaries!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

One year my little brother bought my sister a nice set of new golf clubs.

She'd never played. Still hasn't.

But he's made great use of them.

Comment

ex hubby got my car windows tinted too.....I am really hating him today....I best not come back to this thread..LOL
        Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

My hubby received a card with ?2 worth of B&Q Vouchers of his aunt.
          Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

...another gift his aunt got him once was a small photographic print of penguins in a plastic picture frame.
            Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

...I got one of those old traditional picnic baskets with pink plastic cups and plates.

Comment

Merry Christmas Everyone ! Ha! IAD.
                ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

Vlad, I don't know who gave you that gift, but I GOT ONE TOO! Worst part is that it was from a family member, and I actually think it was meant to be nice!

Comment

When I was about 15 I bought my great-grandpa a nice red fold away toothbrush for when he went on trips.

Trouble was he was 89, did not have a tooth in his head and the furthest he had been for years was the corner of his road for the newspaper.

I was also really hurt when he laughed at it!!

Comment

My mum once received 3 plastic plant pots off my dad for her birthday.

Comment

I got a box of Kotex for my Birthday this year...It doesn't pay to tell your friends that you are in Menopause...Ha Ha, wasn't very funny if you ask me.
                        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

I can remember getting 2 gallons of Anti-Freeze for my 1972 VW Bug..........Their air cooled, don't use antifreeze Ha! IAD.
                          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                          Dr. Seuss

Comment

One year at a Chinese aution gift exchange I went home with a Billy the Bass singing fish and a Chia head!!!
                            :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

My sister 31 years younger than me (my dad adopted a Russian girl) was totally blown away by Billy the Bass singing fish. That was several years ago. Now she's blown away by driving, boys and not listening to her parents, go figure.

My head is air cooled, go figure.

One of my dogs is from rescue, and his "mom" gave him perfume. Currently we use "Lady Stetson" which cost $2.90 at the store and permeates the house. I need to try "old spice" or something we can stand. The dog loves it.

I haven't the faintest idea what to buy my spouse for Christmas. I'll post in a new topic.

Comment

ONE goldfish. In the pond already. Dead.

Oh, and a Bin Inn frequent customer discount card....(that is where I bought my supplies of poppy seeds when actively opiate addicted).

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Working...
                                X