Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG...the worst gift given ever!

I luv the crotchless panties from a mother!!! LOL

My worst gifts were always from my former mother-in-law. She once gave me a pair of pierced ear rings. I said oops I don't have pierced ears, she said yeah I know but you can always give them to someone who does. Well hell, why didn't she? :H

Comment

Hubby was devastated one year when he was 8 yrs. old and had begged for a pair of figure skates.He was so excited on Christmas morning, but when he opened the box, they were Hockey skates, 3 sizes too big that his Dad had used.His dad insisted he put 5 pairs of socks on and try them out. He fell over and over again, really hurting himself...........
      To this very day, he has never skated again.
      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

My parent's brought me and hubby presents back from Barbados. Hubby got a litre of rum and I got...

...a porcelain turtle.
        Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

One year my husband bought me a renuzit (air freshener) becasue my daughter told him I like the house to smell nice. The year after I bought him a wooden walking cane from the dollar store (he has gout and is always limping)

Comment

i remember a boyfriend buying me a really nice gold chain....then the day after christmas told me he wanted it back because it was his mums!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X