please need feed back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

please need feed back

I don't have any new thoughts - you already have quite a few suggestions.

My husband is not handy, and there are many things I can't do. It seems like we are in a big club. I have people I call, but they take forever to come. I feel like the world needs a lot more people like you. The economy is slow, but that I think is when people spend more money on staying put instead of moving. It is good you will be using the web for this, you will get great exposure. I trust a business more with a real address on their web site, a place I could go to if I needed to track them down. There are also a lot of home improvement scams around, people who take your deposit and never do the work, or do it poorly. Does it also work to just ask around with your friends, "Who needs something done around the house?"
    My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

please need feed back

Business Cards

T, I get my business cards from VistaPrint (I think it's www.vistaprint.com). When you 1st order them, they are free when you pay the shipping -- like $10. They look snazzy and professional, not cheapy homemade "I did em myself on my computer." I have used them for years, gotten many compliments on the design (from people with bigger businesses than me) and have run into dozens of other small business proprietors who use them as well. VistaPrint has tons of designs you can choose from, too. If you want you can get matching brochures, letterhead, etc.

Comment

please need feed back

sunbeam ..that how i get most of my work .. word of mouth ..thru friends and now having those people out there that dont give a shit and ripp people off make it worst for the honest ones
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

please need feed back

Hi Roger,

Just saw your post and had a real quick look at your site. Looks good but i would also agree with a lot of what CSO4 and some of the others have said.It is great that maybe she can help you to edit some stuff and if her husband could look at it that would be brilliant. I am pretty ok on editing and stuff too and my husband knows loads of web guys who could probably give you a hand so if you need any additional help just pm me and let me know. I would defo restrict the personal stuff and yes, business cards are a good idea. A friend of mine also uses ezines a lot and emailing people with a link to the site.

Looks like you do great work though and wishing you all the best with it

xx
          There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

please need feed back

Looks to me like you do beautiful work! Seems hard to find anyone that takes pride in their work. Best wishes to you.
            The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

please need feed back

ok take another look at the site.. i made some good changes ..and cs yes will take you up on any help please .. love you all and thankx
              :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
              best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

please need feed back

can you delete the whole part about education?

maybe thats already done i am late and wish i had more time to respond i have thoughts about us only HS education peoples
                Gabby :flower:

Comment

please need feed back

Hi Mr T,

You have been given some great suggestions already.
                  I did notice that you have two "calenders" on your left hand menu....
                  "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

please need feed back

so proud of you ..

Roger ... your site is awesome!!! Keep playing with it ... improving it regularly is the key. Took me many years toying with advertising and a website (now out-dated) to get business.. It is really cool and you should have much fun making it the BEST you can!!! I will look at it again and look at my site and maybe post it here.. maybe mine could help give you some ideas. KUDOS to YOU ROGER ... Love ya always .. Rippy .. :l:l

Comment

please need feed back

Hi T,

I've been playing around with a few logo ideas. Here is one (if it comes through).

:l
                      Ak Attached files [img]/converted_files/734783=4430-attachment.jpg[/img]
                      :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

please need feed back

I like the logo too!

Comment

please need feed back

me too! I think the site is looking good, Roger, maybe get rid of second calender...

Comment

please need feed back

Thanks you guys,

I am still playing with a couple more. I hope you like one T. I think all businesses should have a logo. But thats my business and I love what I do. For me it's just fun so if you decide you don't want one, no hard feelings, okay?

Ak

Comment

please need feed back

Okay T, here is one more.

This is fun, but I better get back to work.....oh wait, IT IS my work. LOL

Ak Attached files [img]/converted_files/734943=4431-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

please need feed back

Thank you O2M,

I am blessed to do what I love and love what I do. It is such a fun job. And one of the perks is they pay for my gas, can't beat that!!

Comment

Working...
                                X