Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 10th December 2008

Night One, Cym & Wish - sweet dreams.

Hi Sea - nice idea with the calenders and the whole concept behind the recovery fund.
    I do not have to buy too many gifts - I have a big family - 8 brothers and sisters, 7 of whom have kids so we gave up buying for each other a long time ago! - we just pick one family name out of a hat and just buy for them and we have a limit on what we can spend. We then just chip in for a gift for my mum. We all also donate some money to a charity every year - my sister works for a few so we usually pick one of those.
    My husband's family is a different kettle of fish but he no longer talks to three out of his 5 brothers and sisters so that cuts down there! sad as it is, I have never even met one of his sisters. For a long time he did not talk to his dad but I managed to get that one sorted out so we do always try to get something nice for his parents as they really love exchanging gifts. Our main present buy is our two kids and my husband's older son - once they get a nice Christmas that is the main thing

Good luck with the rest of your shopping!!

xx
    There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Working...
    X