Army Thread Thursday Dec 11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds good to me - know just what you mean....even when I do the supermarket shopping - i LOVE putting it away, and have to be really tactful when others try to help. "" Oh, no - I can do it, HONESTLY!!!!!
    *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

kaponium;492271 wrote: Sounds good to me - know just what you mean....even when I do the supermarket shopping - i LOVE putting it away, and have to be really tactful when others try to help. "" Oh, no - I can do it, HONESTLY!!!!!
      LMAO .... Going food shopping whist hungry is also a bad idea .. Me and Cy went shopping the other night .. Only needed milk and a few basics but ended up spending almost ?15 on cheese, biscuits and just general crap really. LOL

Comment

Greetings Wish, Cy, Kapo.....All's well here. Wish, I hear Cy's a keen guitarist.....And, let's face it. being off the grog, a man's gotta keep busy......?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hey Mr G, if i had the money to buy him one i would ... no question. Maybe when i win the lotto!

Comment

Nice one Mr G.!
            I love shopping of any kind too Kap. Food, clothes, even buying stuff for the rabbit!
            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Muffins in the supermarket deli are my downfall, wish! Good news about cy's musical prowess! It is great the talents we unleash in sobriety. 15 pounds is like $45NZ - a lot of money to spend on crap, but aint it easy to do, wish!

Comment

LOL cym - what - like carrots, or by the sounds of things where you guys are a sensible beanie and scarf and mittens might be the ticket...

Comment

Mine is savoury food, such as pies and crisps .... So easy to just spend and spend!

Comment

Chocolate mudcake here....mmmmm........especially since i've stopped drinking.....

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Aint that the truth - and I really don't even mind handing over the dolleros, no resentment, just part of the whole buzz. GOD - that IS SAD! Oh well, far far far sadder and certainly a lot more ugly when sloshed!!! Well, it has been awesome to have a catch up! Am heading to bed soon, 10.30pm here, and only 3 more sleeps til I get to see Vea for the day - yay!!! Bless you wish and cy, gat, sweets and starts and happy day to you all to come - be well

Comment

what was your drink of choice Kap. When on a binge i would drink white wine. 3 bottles a night. for 2-4 days till i physically could not drink anymore.
                        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

G'night Kapo. Nice to see you.

Comment

Vodka and/or wine, cym. 3 litres or so white wine per day, or 1125mls smirnoff. Could just keep going and going - like plateau drank (maintenance) most of the day, speed up a bit in the evening. Could do that day in and day ou for three or four weeks. then CRASH bedridden for a day or so, and if I had any left in the house, back into it again. TOTAL madness. Hope it is over for good this time, ODAT.

Comment

Oney...I hate the bag packers...fecking hate them, they always put the brennans bread at the bottom and feck my washing powder on top and spuds and stuff, if they are not trained properly they should be not allowed to pack the bloddy bags!!

Hi all.......

Comment

Yer, me too. J.D was also a problem if i could afford it. It is madness isnt it? Happy Days from now on though Kap. Nos Da x See you in a couple of hours!
                                Morning Oney. Good news. Was gonna say ill get one and send it too you, but im glad youve found one.
                                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Working...
                                X