• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Thursday Dec 11

Leeky...LMAO!!! Morning.
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

i do believe I am partly marinaded! I am only 58kg, and though I am 40 have been asked for ID at bottle store this year even - pickled emotionally as well as physicall too. Scary shite!! Working on the emotional side, hard! Am doing ok too, I reckon. My goal is to become a healthy, wealthy, spiritual, independent and wise sober and clean woman. NOT TOOOOOOOOO MUCH TO ASK LOL!!!
      *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Bon soir! Hi and bye limers and O2M - x
        *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Oh yer, i can relate to that!
          I have a terrible memory too, from all the drink and drugs. Green especially. Have really noticed how bad it is since i quit smoking it.
          Where am I? What site am i on? Is this a hockey site? Yer, i love the cardiff devils too!
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Night Night Kapo .... Sweet dreams xxx

Morning Oney and Limers .....

Oney ... Hope your cold passes before xmas.

Limers .... I agree with you, they are feckin shite. I can't say much mind ... I'm useless when it comes to packing .... Leave that to Cy.

Comment

I quite like them if there ones who work for the store. Very neat and tidy in my opinion. Scouts and charity workers are shite though.
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Goog Morning all - kap, starting, sweet, Wish, guitarista, cym, limers and One2 - and anyone I've missed. Thanks for the 30 day thread by the way!
                I love shopping of any kind, especially stuff for the kids. For next Christmas, I am determined to put money away every month towards pressies instead of this mad panic every December to find the money from somewhere. One of many new years resolutions for me!!
                See you all later
                xx
                There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Good morning to you all. Crappy out here, rain, ice mix, wish it was snow instead. Oh well, I'm still going to go out and do some Christmas shopping, hopefully! Woke up with a headache at least it wasn't from AL. Day 19 AF today, feeling great!

Have a Happy AF Thursday Everyone!!

Twosox

Comment

Well done on day 19 two! Weve made our own snow out the back here, by make loads of bubbles in the bath, and putting them outside to freeze. It then looks like snow! I know, us Welsh are bonkers!
                    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Mornin Troops, It's windy and rainy today.the high of 70 but low of 50 tonight.It is even snowing a few states west of us.I saw it on TV and now it does feel like Christmas is coming.
                      busy day today, for me. I will check in later.
                      Hope everyone is well!!!Love ya ALL !!!!
                      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Good morning/afternoon everyone!
                        :l
                        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Hi Everyone,
                          I love grocery shopping and unpacking the bags....we all have a lot in common. My grocery store has very good baggers who put my cleaning stuff separate from the food. the bread in a separate bag...the eggs in a separate bag. I am always pleased that nothing is squashed and I love going thru the fare when I get home and planning my dinners. Oh well, simple pleasures.
                          Bandy, Good Job on 30 days!!!!
                          Oney, I'm glad you are getting your proper ipod! Is it for Wob?
                          Evie, Do they still have that "fountain of Youth" in St Augustine?
                          Cy, Day 11 for you? Fan-F**king-Tastic.
                          Limey, Are you now making headway on your shopping?
                          LTG, I didn't get a chance to tell you Congrats on the next granddaughter!!! That is wonderful. We'll all be anxiously awaiting the delivery!
                          Start, Even tho you have to go to the hell hole today, can you spend your time talking to us.
                          I have more dictionaries to give out to third graders today. I also need to pick up a toy donation for Toys For Tots.
                          Wishy, You sound perky today! Is a great day on your agenda?
                          I guess the US automakers are going to get some $$ to stay afloat; I'm mixed on my feelings about that subject.
                          I hope you all have a great day tdy. Love to all, Krigs
                          "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

2sox,
                            I'm proud of you for your 19 days!!! Is it beginning to get a little easier for you these days?
                            "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Hi Kriger! It's another boy for Katrina...LOL!!
                              :l
                              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

LTG, Whoops! That's great news! Do you go for your test tdy? Let us know how that goes.

Comment

Working...
                                X