So much better

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So much better

Well hello there.......Today is a good day. I feel sooo much better after a nights sleep and my head back in tact! I had no effects from my stupid attempt...and I'm appreciating normal life. I think i need to learn how to cope in stressful situations without the use of the bottle. I am learning that things tend to go wrong when im in certain social settings....family etc...i was sipping my drink but thinking about the 10th drink....if u get my drift. Totally abnormal way of thinking...just wanting, needing the buzz inorder to be more happy, chatty etc....more relaxed i suppose...but it doesnt work like that with me....!

Anyway, have a good day

Bella XXXX

So much better

Glad to hear your feeling better Bella.
    I can so relate to the drinking. its not enjoying a drink in the company of friends. Its how long will it be before i feel the 'buzz' of booze, and when i feel it, i dont stop like normal people would, i carry on feeling that 'buzz' till i wake the next morning not remember going to sleep.
    have a good day Bella.
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

So much better

Bella, So good to read that you are feeling better today. I can relate to the drinking to cope with stressful situations. Many years ago i used to do exactly the same. I would drink to make myself feel better.

Take care and stay strong

Wish xx

Comment

So much better

Glad you're better, Bella. We all forget how much better we feel with sleep and a straight head when we are in the midst of chasing the buzz.
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

So much better

Glad you're feeling better and looking at what kind of plans you need to make for the future. Great way to think !!!!
          sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

So much better

I'm glad to hear that your feeling better Bella.........we all care about you. IAD.
            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

So much better

Bella good news travel far ... i often wonder, there has to be a better way to deal with stress other than the bottle. ... after awhile we learn it is not the answer... stay better.. :l

Comment

So much better

Bless you, Bella! So glad you are doing better! Sending hugs!
                "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

So much better

Glad to hear you are feeling better, Bella. Perhaps it is time to start putting together a plan to remove alcohol from your life! One thing we know for sure, without a plan and a firm resolve, we will always drink again. Wishing you all the best!
                  A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

So much better

Hi Bella,
                    Good on you!!
                    Don't be a stranger -- let me know if I can help in any way:-)
                    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Working...
                    X