Has anyone heard from Teardrop today ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tear had a bad bout yesterday, I can see she made to chat and a lot of you were thier to help her. Has she pm anyone since last night.
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

I read her/his messages, sounded bad but havent seen since, hope they are ok
    "Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance

Comment

No i've not heard from her ...........

Teardrop, let us know you're OK please .......xx
      sigpicXXX

Comment

also what happened to good as gold?? anyone in touch with her?
        Keeps x:happyheart:

Comment

Hi Keeps! Talk about names from the past. I looked for you specifically today as I logged on for the first time in a long while. We joined about the same time, and I stopped drinking on Halloween. I have not had anything to drink now since Oct 31st. It hasn't been easy all the time that's for sure. Breaking old habits, beating cravings... nothing seems to ever be far from the conscious mind. How are you doing? I see that you have been posting often. I don't have much time right now but reading just a few posts has made me miss having the opportunity to sit for longer periods and just peruse all the support! Good luck and Bye for now. WALT

Comment

Watching & Learning Today;492858 wrote: Hi Keeps! Talk about names from the past. I looked for you specifically today as I logged on for the first time in a long while. We joined about the same time, and I stopped drinking on Halloween. I have not had anything to drink now since Oct 31st. It hasn't been easy all the time that's for sure. Breaking old habits, beating cravings... nothing seems to ever be far from the conscious mind. How are you doing? I see that you have been posting often. I don't have much time right now but reading just a few posts has made me miss having the opportunity to sit for longer periods and just peruse all the support! Good luck and Bye for now. WALT
            Hi WALT, so good to hear from you and wow well done on your AF days, that truly is amazing! i am trying to moderate and did leave this site for a while and went over to SMART but after much flicking around have found a safe place here with the mod squad. what is your plan walt, AF or moderate? please keep in touch i have thought about you but we seem to keep missing each other. stay strong you are doing so well, round of applause xxxx
            :goodjob:

Comment

Keepwalking.
              Good as Gold is fine. she is a wonderful soul coping with life right now. we exchanged messages around Thanksgiving.

Comment

thanks for the update, is she coming back here, i miss her? you and her were the first ones i ever went into chat with on the very first night i logged on , think i was a bit tipsy that night but you were both so brilliant!

Comment

Hi KW, found you again. I don't really know what my long term plan is now. I feel scared to drink again just because it's so often on my mind. If I decided to have one glass of wine while making dinner tonight would I say that was fine and have another tomorrow? I just don't know if I trust myself. First it starts with the Chef's drink... than maybe the long plane ride for Christmas, it's always nice to have some holiday cheer while gift wrapping, then good friends would come over that we haven't seen in a while, a family birthday, a friends birthday, then anybody at all's birthday... you probably get the picture. Would I be able to come up with a plan that wouldn't leave me thinking about it all the time inbetween? Counting down days or hours until the drink? Just more yuk in my mind right now. I do miss it so much. Because it's been this long now though, I am starting to be able to sort out which drinks would have been the appropriate ones and which of all the others were just the excess! You must be drinking moderately very successfully though, you sound so well! Walt

Comment

walt i seem to have got strength from here, the supps and the cd.s, i just dont seem to want or need to drink as much nor be in the 'trap' you describe so well. I am enjoying being in control and will be even more so in 2009 when i start more exercise than just walking and healthy eating plan to boot! getting fed up of chocs and mince pies already! walt stay AF until 2009, if you manage that you will start the new year in control of a bad habit! keep in touch x

Comment

tear lady where are you you hav a lot of freinds tht are concerned gyco

Comment

i like you, you are an inspiration to all, and to me,if yur havin situations use this place talk to us yur freind gyco

Comment

Everyone I have heard from Teardrop...She's fine...thanks everyone and will be posting threads at a theater near you very soon ! Ha! IAD.
                          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                          Dr. Seuss

Comment

Thanks, IAD. Tear, thinking of you. :l

Star x
                            Formerly known as Starlight Impress.

Comment

Working...
                            X