Army Thread 12th December 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope you don't end up looking like your avatar CY..think nice thoughts like marathon man..
    xx
    There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Hi, All! I am up at an obscene hour because of Hubs! What would do without that man? Like the menu, Cym. Fresh out of the Gulf in front of the Restaraunt! We've eaten there for years, and so do the locals!!!
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Also, look up Captain Anderson's, and Lady Anderson's. Overpriced and overbillled for my tastes, but #1 rating seafood in Southeast. A legend!
        sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Who's awake? God knows I don't want to be!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

I'm home from work, yay!! I feel worn out already and i was only in for 4 hours. Just waiting for Cy to get back from the dentist then i think some shopping is in order.

Oney ... Wow you have alot of people to buy for ... so glad i only have 6 people to buy for. Don't think my bank balance you cope with anymore!

Hey Rubes ... What is the time where you are?

Comment

Hi Rubes. Was talking to my mum about Florida this morning. She said where we stayed and the hotel we stayed at, but ive forgotton!! She only told me about 10 mins ago! Will call her when shes home and find out! What she did remind me of was that there was a sand castle comp when i was there and the castles were amazing. They stayed up all night under spot light to finish them, and they were incredible. We were talking about a restaurant we went to that served amazing fresh oysters, but she couldnt remember the name. Wonder if it was the place we have been talking about!?
              Dentist was fine. No pain, no injections. No worries!!!
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Cym-glad to hear the dentist was ok and that you don't look like your avatar, that was a quick and painless visit. I really need to go too but keep putting it off
                Have to venture to the shops for food but it's lashing raining and cold
                Hi ruby
                xx
                There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Thanks bandy. Go before its too late! There was a women in the waiting room today, and you could see in her face how much pain she was in. She had an emergency appointment, and i felt so sorry for her!
                  To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Hi pat-a-cake, aka Cym-that's what my son Fintan calls your little chef thingy when he sees your posts and he calls your new avatar Mr. Sean, not sure why but he greats a kick out of it when he sees it. I know, I know about the dentist, I get the pain but then after a bit it dies off and I forget about it till it flares up again. The dentist costs a bloody fortune here too so I am afraid to go for that reason too.
                    Have to go to the shops-going now with one child is less traumatic than dragging two later on!
                    xx

Comment

Hi Fintan!!
                      Enjoy the shopping. Ive got to go shopping in the rain too!
                      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Good morning everyone and Happy Friday, I believe I finally got most of my Christmas shopping done last night, in the rain. I would rather go in the rain though, then fight the crowds on the weekend. I have a Christmas Party today, not worried though, seeing not many of my co-workers drink - Huge Blessing!! Will probably be home no later than 6:00. Ten more days to go and I will finally have reached 30 days, can't wait.

Have a great weekend everyone!!
                        Twosox

Comment

Morning All, Hubby and I went Christmas shopping last night and finished it all up.Now I just wrap and SEND...THANK GOD...Love to shop, but not in the Christmas crowds.
                          sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

OK I admit I did not read carefully, but... Cy, are you going to Florida? Who is going to Florida? Restaurants in Florida are being discussed....

Comment

I am getting homesick talking about Florida. I want to come down if everyoine comes over.
                              My office staff lady is talking me into a 5K next April. It will be in Salt Lake City and she'll be doing a 1/2 marathon. I think if I start with 5k that would be enough of a lofty goal for someone in my condition!
                              Wishy, Get YE to the Dr, my little one! Headaches are nothing to fool around with!
                              I'm glad to see everyone is nearing the end of their Christmas shopping; I won't give a comment as to where I am in that process!
                              WIP, How are you doing with all the festivities around?
                              Rubes, Do you go today for those painful shots or is it Mon? I will pray they are "manageable" for you, hun.
                              Bandy, You are zooming in on 30 days....good job, woman!!!
                              Start, Good luck on getting through the next week and hopefully closing the door on that old job, then on to your new life and all that holds for you that has yet to be seem....it's part of the adventure of llife.
                              Cy, Any fudge recipies? I have saved a bunch of coffee cans to fill with goodies for neighbors, etc. I want to make some yummy fudge-maybe microwave fudge so it will be easy. Any ideas?
                              We have a snow storm coming tomorrow and Sun so it probably will be a good weekend to get that going.
                              Oney, With all the Christmas gifts you are buying do you have a lot of people to visit for delivery of those gifts or are they mainly for your kids and Wob?
                              More white Z at my house last night. My neighbor seems to be getting into the Christmas spirit with wine this year! Another big empty bottle on my counter. I just go to bed at my normal hour and wake up feeling gratefully hangover free! We have three more actual parties to go to but that will not be any problem for me.
                              I hope every one has a great Friday! I can't believe how close Christmas is!
                              I just pulled out the Allen Carr book "The Easy Way to Quit Smoking"- my job is to finish that book this weekend.
                              Kap, Have a great weekend with family and hubby. I bet it will be tough for him being where he is for Christmas. I will send good thoughts for you both.
                              Love to All, Krigs
                              "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Oney, Are you coming to see me while your in Florida???
                                sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X