Army Thread 12th December 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all. Hope everything is good. Did some good Crimbo shopping today. Got Erin over, so wont be on much till she goes to bed. Going to make beff with green peppers and black bean sauce.
    Later peeps. Keep smiling.
    Leeky has given me an idea. Can anyone who would like a christmas card send me there address and we'll send a card!
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Bandit;493374 wrote: Good luck vlad!
      I couldn't face going to my hubby's christmas do tonight, not strong enough will power -free bar, lovely food, nice hotel overnight
      Instead I have no bar, crap food, a bed for one, don't even have TV as the rabbits ate the cable last night, at least I still have the PC

xx
      PESTKY OLD RABBITS....Sorry Bandit
      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Ahoy there all. Just got up and raring to go! Vlads, soooo take care at the chrissy party. for me 3 drinks......YEAH, RIGHT. I know lots of us at MWO are able to do this, I am not one. Hope you do ok, mate.
        Krigs, re the choccy fudge recipe....It's not quite "fudge" per se, but I make a basic choc icing recipe (creamed butter and cocoa powder and icing sugar) then add custard powder, chopped nuts, coconut, choped dried apricots, and what ever else like that you may like, then press it into a slice tin and refrigerate it. yum.
        Cy, I hope the dentist didn't need to give you liquid valium - they call it the "truth drug" and THAT could be hairy lol
        Wishy - your sister will certainly be havaiang mixed emotions come January, it will be hard re-adapting to a relationship with a baby and a routine already sussed....she is lucky to have you...and I hope your damned headaches BLAST OFF very soon if not already
        Hope each and every one of you happy and sober...
        I will look like a total bag lady today, Have an eco bag filled with badly wrapped pressies, a wee pack with my change of clothes, a cane bag with toiletries etc AND my hand bag - and am getting dropped at one of the HUGE malls in the city to do shopping first thing! I may have to use a complitmentary motorised wheelchair!
        What I DO know, is that whatever may happen, I shall remain sober.
        *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Bandit;493374 wrote: Good luck vlad!
          I couldn't face going to my hubby's christmas do tonight, not strong enough will power -free bar, lovely food, nice hotel overnight
          Instead I have no bar, crap food, a bed for one, don't even have TV as the rabbits ate the cable last night, at least I still have the PC

xx
          Cwazy Wabbits!
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Just got home and there were a couple of parcels waiting for me...Slimey and Oney????
            Are you trying to force me to enjoy this festive period :H

Ah, you are the best! I might even manage that this year :l
            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Oh Bandy....you are not alone in the crap food thing...I might just scrape together beans on toast.

Comment

Hi all! Just a quick check in. The warden has decided to stay home and make sure I follow doc's orders for today - bedrest 2 days, no lifting or straining for a month. Procedure wasn't too bad, they gave me Versed IV, then he numbed my entire back. Now I'm SSSSOOO sleepy, and back hurts like a mother since it's waking up.Said it should be much better in about 2 days. Check in with you all later, when I know my name again! Hubs is afraid I'll do something I shouldn't, so he's hovering. Can anyone tell me how to load a shotgun???
                sigpic
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Kapo, your fudge thingy recipe is making my mouth water!

Comment

Aww Rubes....take care hun...

Comment

Thanks, Starting. I've been trying to come up with an abbreviation for your name & I just figured it out, while my brain is so drugged! S - T from starting and O - V - E from over. Stove. I'm pretty good at sticking names on people, Stove! LMAO
                      sigpic

Comment

Stove??? Makes me sound one up from an old boiler!!!! LOL

Comment

Did you send christmas decs!!?
                          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

For Krigs
                            Vanilla fudge: Recipes: UKTV Food
                            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Erin thinks my avatar is GROSS!
                              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Evening all, well my xmas shopping is officially finished! So glad as now i don't have to worry about it anymore! Still feeling rough, the headaches are still there and i'm just feeling generally like shite .... but still feeling happy, not gonna let a headache spoil my positive mood. Called the doctor this morning and i have to wait until monday to see if they have any cancelled appointments.

How is everyone today?

Comment

Working...
                                X