Army Thread 12th December 2008

Everyone....Smokys here.

Comment

hows things Smoky?

Comment

Nice try Limers at changing the subject
          Hi Smokey-like that, smokey's here - I know most men are crap at buying presents but there is crap and then there is really crap

xx
          There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

ok Bandit...examples of crap! lol!

Comment

11 months on the 20th dec

Comment

ah lovely.

Comment

That is a lovely age Wish, I miss my babies being that age, all snug and cuddly in their all in one PJ suits, and by the way I think her name is lovely, what is she getting from Santa for Christmas?

xx
                  There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

She has so much for xmas ... She will be more interested in the paper and boxes knowing kelsey!! Plus she has a little santa suit to wear xmas day. So cute

Comment

Stop-I am getting broody now!

xx

Comment

Erins gone to bed. had a lovely night, and the cookies we made are awsome! There more like cakes mind!!
                        Erin said tnt, 'can i tell you something, and youve got to promise not to shout and tell me off' I said o.k and she said 'mummy swears alot, loads dad. The other day she shouted at me to get up the fucking stairs before i come up there and fucking do it myself' I was gobsmaked!! I have never heard erin swear before, let alone say fucking! Just said in future if your going to tell me something like that use the word f'ing. Such words coming from her cute little face. My my....i need a fag!
                        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

were all in chat by the way...

Comment

Goodnight all
                            I know everyone has probably gone to bed. Don't feel tired but know I must go to bed or will regret it in morning
                            Always shocking Cy when your kids come out with bad language, some of the stuff my daughter comes out with after school is choice, she doesn't understand what it means but terrible for her to be hearing it at this stage, she is only 6!

See you all tomorrow
                            xx

Comment

Nighty Nite, sleep tight...don't let the bed bugs bite...
                              Until Tomorrow TaTa
                              sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X