Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1 Yr. Recovering MWO...it.s working !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evie Lou, I'm so happy to read your post. It's working for me too. Christmas day is six months for me. I'm so glad for you, for me, and for everyone here who has found the help they need.:l
    You, as much as anyone in the universe, deserve your love and respect. ~ Buddha

Comment

Congrats Evie!

It's working for me too. It's been 4 mos. with only one MAJOR slip, but like you said I am thankful for it. It proved I just cannot mod. It's not in my cards. I have to be AF forever. But, better AL than my beloved ICE CREAM!!!!

Best of luck to you and I always love reading your posts.

P.S. How is your brother?

Mich
      :beach: "You can't go uphill thinking downhill thoughts"
      AF since 10/11/2008

Comment

Evie
        I am so happy that you are here, and I hope to meet u one day. You have been so kind, supportive, and helpful to me. MWO is working for me too. I just broke my longest AF record in the past four years. I had 37 days July/August. Today is 38, and I really feel a change happening in me. Look forward to spending the next year with you.:l
        "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

I'll be right here....By your side !!!!
          sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

How Awesome, Sea! Keep goin! Evie, sweetest, my parcel came today! Thank you! Thank you! I will be studying tonight! I love them! Again, Thank you! Best
            "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

evie your post is so motivating, i am hoping 2009 will be the year i also get out of prison, i am moderate with my drinking in that i never get drunk but it occupies far too much of my thinking! I think about wine most days even when i dont have it. i dont want to constantly keep using will power i want not to want it, if you know what i mean. i am also excited about starting the journey and the programme properly in 2009 and i hope you will be around for support! x
              Keeps x:happyheart:

Comment

Dearest Keeps, Never fear....I will be around in 2009 and beyond ...I am stuck like glue to MWO...it has saved my life and I will always be eternally Grateful.
                sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Working...
                X