Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 13th Dec 2008

Morning All,

Thought i'd start the thread this morning as i seem to be the only one who awake at this ridiculous hour! Well it's cold and rainy here in Wales and I have a day in work to look forward to! Oh joy!!

My headaches are still there and I found it very difficult to fall off to sleep last night. Doctors on Monday for sure.

Hope everyone has a good Saturday. I will pop back later.

Love

Wish xx

Morning wishy washy woo and all to come.
    Weather is rubbish here too today...again.
    I am glad you are going to the docs, you dont want to leave a headache like that....
    I have a christmas do to go to tonight, and actually I am not worried about it...thats a first for sure.
    I am driving, it will be in a restaurant so I can just keep my mouth full if I dont feel like making small talk. LOL.
    So, just got to do my hair and make my face presentable and I'm ready...guess I better start at lunchtime then!
    Have a great day all x
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Good morning all. Its one of those days where i dont think were going to see any sunlight. Going to suffer from S.A.D!
      Hope you have a good night starts. Is it a nice restaurant your going too?
      My plans for the day are looking for a piece of flooring for the bathroom and ummm...watching football!
      Have a super day.
      Oh, and congrats on breaking your thread starting virginity wishy!! x
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Morning Wish and Start,
        Hope you feel better soon Wish, sounds like you really do need to check in with the doctor
        Start-enjoy your work do, sounds like you will have no problem with it!
        I am up early too, can't sleep too good but kids don't take that into account when they want their brekkie!
        Talk later
        xx
        There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Morning Cymru-just missed you there

xx
          There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Morning bandy. Erin has just had her first bowl of sugarpuffs. At 8. I cant believe she has never had them before!!
            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Emer & Fintan love sugarpuffs
              and chocolate milk-they get that as a special treat on Saturdays, I even put it in little individual jugs for them, they have me well trained fool that I am

xx

Comment

They are beautifull names bandy.
                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Thanks cy!!

Morning starts, how are you? Works do sounds good.

I've just spent the last 10 min trying to make a loo roll look like a rose, very difficult and just looks like a mess. Things us house keepers have to do!! LOL

Comment

morning bandy x

Comment

Thanks Cymru, they are beautiful kids, just wish they would work on their beauty sleep a bit more,lol,for some reason lately they are waking up real early and I am going to bed real late, not a good combination, I'm shattered!
                      Hi Wish-toliet rolls in the shape of roses, never heard of that, I've only ever got the posh triangle bit at the end of the roll

xx

Comment

o, just got to do my hair and make my face presentable and I'm ready...guess I better start at lunchtime then

Id Start now starting...har de har de har!

Comment

Ive to go in to bloody college so see you all tonight for the x faxtor final...!

Comment

Morning all- I will miss X factor tonight as I'll be in the shop, but my money is on Alexandra.

Comment

Morning leeky. Have an educationaly fullfilling day wont you now!
                              X factor final....think ill give that a miss!
                              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Working...
                              X