Army Thread 13th Dec 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Evielou! I was thinking of making tomato soup tomorrow. How do you do the peppers?
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Evening all, been such a busy day. Work was non stop from the time i got there to the time i finished. Gotta do it all again in the morning. Been shopping for dinner, we are having chicken pie, mash and veg. Can't wait .... I'm starving!!

Starts .... Hope you have a good night x

Evie .... that soup sounds nice .... nothing like a bowl of homemade soup. Made some pea and ham soup for Cy once and it was very nice. Not normally a lover of soup but homemade is different.

Sea .... Hope your back is ok. My thoughts are with your sister .... must be awful for her.

Krigs ... Please send us some snow!! LOL .. We have been making our own with bubble bath, just not the same as the real thing LOL. I've been taking it as easy as i can today ... nice relaxing night with Cy tonight. Lovely.

LTG ... How are you sweetie? Hope you have a great night with apple juice .... What do you have planned?

Comment

I roasted Tomato's, peppers, onion and a couple cloves of garlic in the oven.Then i made a butter/flour rue and stirred in the roasted veggies.I used canned milk and water until it was the right consistency.I used a Cajun seasoning to finish it off. The guests are loving it,BE careful how hot the peppers are.i went alittle over board...But it's yummy
        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Hey Gia .... How was your birthday? Missed you hun .... seems like forever since we last spoke xx

Comment

Hi Wish! Dinner sounds yummy! I think it's time for us to introduce Apple Juice to playdough today. I'll make his blue - Hanna's is pink, of course. We'll just play ball in the house with the pets and eat pasta and pudding! A lovely Saturday evening it will be :h And take photos, I hope :H
            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Hi Gia!
              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Wishing, I love swedish pea soup/ham.We use yellow peas instead of green
                sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Sounds like the perfect evening LTG. Do you make your own play dough?

Comment

Evie.Lou;493992 wrote: I roasted Tomato's, peppers, onion and a couple cloves of garlic in the oven.Then i made a butter/flour rue and stirred in the roasted veggies.I used canned milk and water until it was the right consistency.I used a Cajun seasoning to finish it off. The guests are loving it,BE careful how hot the peppers are.i went alittle over board...But it's yummy
                    I have Thai peppers and some Bayou Blast seasoning that I mixed. What do you serve with it? I am thinking of baking bread. Your guests are lucky to have you!
                    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Evie ... you'll have to send me some soup recipes ... Cy really likes soup so can make a big batch for him.

Comment

Wish Upon a Star;493997 wrote: Sounds like the perfect evening LTG. Do you make your own play dough?
                        Yes, we do. The recipe is posted here.
                        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Hi everyone, just checking in ! x

Comment

Hi Sweet!
                            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

LookingToGrow;494000 wrote: Yes, we do. The recipe is posted here.
                              That is so cool .... will have to make some for Erin

Comment

Hi sweets, how are you today?

Comment

Working...
                                X