Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Regualr meals for healthy reoveries! Mind, body and soul!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great! Im delighted, a bit of motivation!

Weigh in tomorrow....

Comment

oh I didnt see your post, good one Oney...you go fat arse wannabe!

Comment

Woohoo Oney!
        xx
        There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

I want to lose a stone and a half by the time i come to Ireland in June. I want to be between 11 and a half and 12 stone.
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

But eating shit like i did this morning wont help!
            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

well if you insist on it...join our weight loss challenge..tuesday weigh in day and it gets bitchy baby, very, very bitchy!

Comment

I finally got brave enough to weigh myself, after the holidays...
                Not as bad as I thought. Only 7 lbs. over...The way my jeans are fitting i thought it was 70 lbs...
                I may do a 3 day apple cleanse.Edgar cayce's books speak of it. The pectin is cleansing and you drop toxins and lbs. quickly...last time I did it, I felt Great ..
                sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

one2many;517780 wrote: Well, I can handle you Limers...and Bandy can't be mush worse...actually...you two can BE my bitches!
                  yeh...dream on! You will prob loose weight, all that chewing takes up alot of energy...he! he! he!

Comment

Bandy , are you all right , do we need to call the paramedics after your power walk, I pray to Jaysus you arent in a ditch in Meath somewhere !! Get in touch girl, get in touch.....!

Comment

Har de har Limers - I was just finishing off some push ups in the kitchen while making the kids lunch and doing homework. Even managed to eat a sandwich in the middle of it all to build up my strength.
                      Seriously though, I think the power walking needs to go up a notch..this ol dear passed me on crutches on the way back this afternoon, really need to pick up the pace tomorrow
                      xx
                      There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

too funny bandit at least your doin something keep it up inspiring stuff!!!!

Comment

lmao...you go girl..(im talking to the granny!)

Comment

Bloody hopeless - I am doing hopelessly here, but will report anyway before bed;;
                            Tuesday Jan 12
                            2 cups coffee (total - shite, had to think about that one, can't QUITE believe it!)
                            5 cigs
                            1 cup tea
                            about 2 litres decent orange juice
                            two apples
                            one muffin
                            some cheese
                            THE END
                            ******BAD***************
                            *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Yesterday for me:
                              No breakfast (usual story but not good)
                              Force fed toasted chicken sandwich at lunchtime
                              Quick bite out of a carrot whilst feeding the rabbits (my healthy bit for the day)
                              Chicken curry with rice
                              Two teacakes and a slice of Christmas cake - don't even like either but needed sugar buzz
                              Countless teas and coffees, too many to remember - no water or juice (bad)
                              Today is a new day!
                              xx

Comment

+I ate all the usual boring shite I always eat, porridge, cottage cheeses and veg, yada, yada, yada...but I weighed myself today as arranged in the chemist on a proper scales and I am...drum roll...

[COLOR=DarkRed][U]9 stone 12 lbs...

so I have 8 to loose by feb 27th.

Comment

Working...
                                X