New Intervention...AE 9pm EST. Tonight.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a quick reminder that there is a new episode of Intervention on A&E tonight.There are 2 old reruns, starting at 7pm EST. and a whole new ALCOHOLIC named JANET on at 9pm...
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

EL- Thanks for the reminder.
    I have to set my DVR to record all the new episodes.
    :teeter:JAMMS

"I'm safe.. up high...no one can touch me...why do I feel this party's over?...."

"no pain..inside...you're my protection...how do I feel this good SOBER?!"

Comment

Thanks Evie, I'll try to make it till nine, but I have been lights out by 8:30 lately. Getting up at 5 each morning. Am like a baby with my clock mixed up!
      "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Hope you are taking care of yourself, Sweet Best !!!
        Looks like a real good episode...I just saw the previews...Love Ya to BITS..

Comment

Thank You, Evie.
          :notes:Theme2be

" Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them~everyday begin the task anew".-Saint Francis de Sales

Comment

We should all watch this. I think we can learn alot!!

Comment

ima go watch too, im having a rough day argh... but still toughing it out.

Comment

I just started watching. Looks painful, but hopefully instructive.

Comment

OMG
                  I could be that man telling his wife those things. My husband is the one that has been arrested, relapsed, and I have let it lead to many of my problems. Thank you all for your help this past year. I am going to have the best year ever in 2009!!

Comment

She sure looked a wreck, didn't she. I guess the camera doesn't lie. Very hard to watch with her young girls.

Comment

OMG! Started to watch it but fell asleep. Saw the beginning. She gives new meaning to the phrase, "If I can't set a good example, let me be a horrible ~ horrible warning!!!" For sure. I will catch the rest in re-run. Whoa, she was a mess! Think of where her life was, and where she ended up. Scares me. I will never tempt fate! Hugs!!!
                      "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Did anyone else see this episode?
                        Janet's story just blew me away...part of me wanted to laugh but mostly I just cried in anguish for her...She looked so good, after rehab...I hope she is still WELL.
                        There but for the grace of GOD, go I.

Comment

Yep I saw that made me cry .. that was me to a T

Comment

I taped it and watched it this a.m. It's really hard to watch what addiction does to the addict and his/her family. I cried during the intervention, just seeing what that family was going through. That's why I continue to fight my AV every day. I just don't want to end up there, and I know that's where I was heading.

SK
                            AF since 1/2009

Comment

I just watched it however,the end was cut off....those poor kids....what an eye opener, huh?

Please I gotta know, does husband and kids take her back?

I saw her when she was in rehab, wow, what a difference. My DVR always cuts off the last bit of that and "Celebrety Rehab"
                              :teeter:JAMMS

"I'm safe.. up high...no one can touch me...why do I feel this party's over?...."

"no pain..inside...you're my protection...how do I feel this good SOBER?!"

Comment

Working...
                              X