New Intervention...AE 9pm EST. Tonight.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Jamms, Yes !!! she moves back in with them and they say she has been sober since AUG. 08???
    Hope she is working on rebuilding their trust...It was a real heart wrenching show, wasn't it??
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Oh yeah, I have been watching the show since it started, I think she was the worst alki I've seen.
      It killed me when her 2 son was crying ans saying that he checks to see if she is breathing at night..oh man! I hope I never did that to my boy.
      :teeter:JAMMS

"I'm safe.. up high...no one can touch me...why do I feel this party's over?...."

"no pain..inside...you're my protection...how do I feel this good SOBER?!"

Comment

Damn I missed it.
        "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

You guys have spoken of Intervention before so I looked it up on itunes and downloaded a couple of episodes on drinking. They have seasons 1 - 4 so I will have to wait for this one cuz it is probably season 5? I can't get them all besides who can deal with all that abuse of all those different drugs and meds! I just know I need to watch the ones on my particular poison, ALCOHOL.
          The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

Suzanna, have you seen the RAIN IN MY HEART series...That will really make you cry...It is so sad and people DIE...Well worth a watch

Comment

someone tell me which one is the janet one think i seen them all.welcom back onester missed you ,idont come on to much ,or as much kinda of pik and choose the threads i comment on,hope newyork was good to you,

Comment

Gyco, Janet is the latest episode on INTERVENTION...it was on MONDAY night but you can see it on Utube, I think??

Comment

Wow! I finished watching the "janet" episode that I fell asleep in. It is truely amazing, how a human can reclaim their quality of life, when they have been - literally - in the gutter! And that is where I would say Janet had gone. It's sadly a third person glimpse into what our darling children and loved ones experience and it sickens me to think of how it damages them emotionally and psychologically. Anyone who is Af, should use this as a tool. If ever there is a temptation to drink, go watch a this full episode. What a shame ~ but such hope at the same time...
                  "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Thanks! I didn't know you could watch this on youtube!
                    "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

Working...
                    X