Thank You.x

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank You.x

For the people on mwo out that care about me.....feeling really nervous today and im not that good with words. i have been struggling lately and i know when i get bad, because i dont eat as much, there are times when i post and im drinking and i think iam alright but then i carry on until late at night 3-4 in the morning there is a part of me that dont remember,,,, that part of me is crying out....sorry if i worried anyone.
    Starting up my group sessions tomorrow. Iam still here and i will not give up trying.

Thanks again

Love u all.:l
    Teardrop.x
    family is everything to me

Thank You.x

You sound like a real fighter Tear...Good stuff! G.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Thank You.x

Love you tears youre ok dont feel ashamed you are a wonderful soul no one or thing...... including al can ever take that away from you.... youre a english rose

Comment

Thank You.x

Teardrop, so good to hear from you. I was worried about you. I think it is this time of year, it brings a lot of emotions to the surface. Glad you are going back to your counselling. YOU WILL get back on track. I'm trying to get as much AF time under my belt over the next 3 weeks as I can, join me if you feel like it. Take care of yourself.

Rustop

Comment

Thank You.x

Glad you're getting another support system to help you thru the rough spots...You desire to be Happy and Sober.I know you will be back on track and eyes straight ahead on the PRIZE....Soberity
          sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Thank You.x

Keep fighting the good fight!
            "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

Thank You.x

Tear....." Our lives are like a candle in the wind " Keep trying, they'll be good days and bad....just never give up the fight...one day you will win ! LOL IAD
              ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
              those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
              Dr. Seuss

Comment

Thank You.x

hi tear hope you are doing well,,, am still not drinking but am finding it very hard
                just split up with boyfreind,,, so that was a good reson to drink NOT,,, hope you get throw this and send all my love
                there is no shame in losing a fight,, only in winning

Comment

Thank You.x

Glad you`re O.K., Tear. I wish that 2009 is your best year yet. :l

Star x
                  Formerly known as Starlight Impress.

Comment

Thank You.x

Tear:l

So glad you are feeling a little better and that you are starting your group counselling

Can I just say one thing that I think is VERY IMPORTANT and something you should really understand - You say you are not good with words BUT Teardrop everything you say COMES FROM THE HEART and is said with honesty, understanding and caring - That is more important than anything I promise you and all your friends here appreciate your kindness and willingness to help others even when you are going through so much yourself

Look after yourself and know we are all here for you

Loads of love

Sweetpea:l:l:h:h xxxx
                    :flower: Keep strong and focused things do get better and you will find your happy :h

Comment

Thank You.x

Hey there Tear - just glad you are still here and getting back up again. I have been known as a "recidivist relapser" and a "golden slipper" (LOL), but I have ALWAYS gotten back up! You are the same...I admire your fortitude and you can use your recent drinking experience is a reminder of where you do not want to be. I wish you a multitude of strength to face sobriety one day at a time.
                      *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Thank You.x

thanks for checking in Tear. Wishing you the best.
                        "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Thank You.x

Stay with us, Tear.....you can beat this thing.

Don

Comment

Thank You.x

It gets really hard sometimes Teardrop, but stick at it, and it'll all be worth it in the end.

Comment

Thank You.x

Teardrop, honey,
                              I have only just seen this....I have been really busy lately so not checking in so much.
                              If you would like me to call you txt me your mobile number and I could call.....
                              Really sorry you are having a hard time. I know how much that sucks, I REALLY do.
                              I am still not AF, but busy with work etc.
                              Thinking about you sweetie.
                              xxx
                              Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

Working...
                              X