Tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tonight

It amazes me how so many of us here, claim to be fitness fiends. . ....dont get me wrong.....if thats the case........then great!!! but seen as we all supposed to be alcoholics, then its really quite remarkable
    Well guess this is 'it' for me
    Lead me not into temptation, I can find the way myself!!!

Tonight

For me, I see fitness as a way to help me feel better as myself, a way to help me beat my addictions. When I exercise it does help me.

What do you mean that this is it for you...are you OK Step?
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Tonight

exercise releases endorphins that make everyone feel better - not just us with al problems but everyone. It is a really positive thing, just one in a long line of positive things to engage in. Life goes on, in spite, not despite, of the situations we find ourselves in. A good old workout helps on every level! If you want to, come and jump in with us! Take care, summer x

Comment

Tonight

Running was, and is, a big part of my sobriety.....it clears my head, rewards my body, and just keeps everything working right. If I miss a running day, it upsets me.....it's like I have let myself down.

Don

Comment

Tonight

Oh dear :blush:, I think I was dancing in my black ballet shoes last night instead of my white ones! I cant believe I uttered such rubbish (wouldn't have, if I'd have stayed away from the baccardi! ).
          Atheletics and exercise is, and always has, dominated my life. And its a fact, that it has undoubtedly saved it more than once! So bring on the endorphines, and I'll make sure the black shoes stay in their box! :bat X

Comment

Tonight

Thanx One 2 many. I do love your humour.
            Strong, and sober tonight to the relief of many!! :l

Comment

Working...
            X