my web site i done..need your feed back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok please.. take a look and let me know what you think ..
    i have work hard on it .. and getting all idea from other site and all the help of proof readers thank you ..
    just by clicking on the link below

R. G. HOME REPAIR |
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

I will look first thing in the morning T......
    Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Mr T a few crits The You imagine it we make it thing is to hokey . You are a master crafts man sell that fact!!!!!! that you are a skilled tradesman something like>>>> My company has been building for So!!!! many years( name the years like 17 whatever) we can make your ideas develop with true quality we treat every project with the sense of pride !!! Yadda yadda yadda if you sell the fact that you really do pride your self on your workmanship and they understand that you are on a winner by the way Im donnin my house BIG reno in August any chance you can give some advice on what builders expect Love ya buddy
      Cap

Comment

I also suggest that you get yourself a good quality digital camera and record all your projects with deatils too.
        other than that, it loads fast and is not so difficult to navigate.
        captjacks suggestion is also good.

good job !
        You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Hi T, You have made excellent improvements! Question? Do you have permission to list the phone numbers of all of the former customers that you listed? Do they know that their numbers are on the internet? I know that I would not want my phone number published on the internet! You could post a short testimonial from each customer, with their city and state listed instead.

Do you still have some help with editing? A couple of your statements could use some editing.

You are definitely on the right track here, and these things take time. Remember, that you website will be your first opportunity to make a great first impression!
          A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

yes i told everyone on that list of names and phone numbers that it would be on my web site and they granted me their permission please feel free to call anyone of them ..but only asking about work that i have done .. really i wasnt going to put all that and just keep it references on request only ..

Comment

T, perhaps instead of phone numbers you could post brief testimonials from your clients and offer refs. after contact is made by prospective new clients.
              :l
              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Good! I just wanted to make sure that you were protected there! T, have you marketed yourself to local property managers and realtors? How about Sr. Citizen organizations?

I know that there is a huge need for the services that you provide! Shoot, I have been in need of a good, honest, reliable handy man in the past and found it to be nearly impossible to find one! I know that once you connect to the right demographic, your business will be off and running!!
                A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

thank you all good idea's and that what im going to do.. look in to everything i can think of ..

Comment

Working...
                  X