Army Thread Wednesday 17th December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning from a cold dark one in the UK.
    Spirits are good here though, got a fantastic nights sleep. Rich refrained from doing his chainsaw impression so I refrained from trying to smother him with a pillow...all is well again in the Starting camp...

My boss is going to try and agree a release date for me so I am pleased about that. I was wondering if I act completely useless, then surely that will rush it along a bit? Did quite will with that yesterday :H

I am feeling a little more Christmassy as time goes on, even getting to the point where I am thinking of starting my chrissy shopping. I can tell you are all impressed with that.

So onwards an upwards and I wish a sober peaceful and healthy eating day to one and all

xxx
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Aloha,. Starts! Great to get home from AA meeting and straight into more recovery!!! And great to see your positive and upbeat Army post for your new day. All best with it darl, it sounds like you off to a dam good start!

Been pleasant day down here ( if your don't count the F*UCKING rain!) STILL raining. Verrrrry tedious, I can tell you!

Had nice phone call from my Vea - he is doing so well working his prison recovery programme - I DO love him! I feel very blessed to have such awesome people in my sober life today....
    Beaut (if ratbaggy) kidlets
    Very delish man
    Excellent AA sponsor and friend
    Excellent, good Female friends
    A pretty cool dadsy
    You wonderful MWO armysters and others MWOers
    A higher Power (shit - that is an understatement)

The list could go on but I will stop there as I have not had dins yet and better do that!

Bless
    *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Don't be sorry, O2M - red bull contains no fecking vod/wine/whatever....IT IS OK!!! Perhaps you could drop a wee herbal tea bag in your red bull to balance out the guilt (LOL - am kidding!)

Yes, Vea is a wee honey - thank you!

Comment

morning all, I'm in work today, only for a few hours though. Still feeling shity and achey, but what's new uh! Feeling happy so that's the main thing.

Starts .... Good to see you feeling so positive..... And christmassy!!!! Yay!!

Kapo ..... Another positive post, you are awesome Hun. X

Oney ..... Nothing wrong with a red bull, especaily as you've had no sleep. Red bull is banned on wishy land!! Oh red bull, sigh!! Hope baby is feeling better soon x

Morning to all to come x

Comment

Hello Wish - nice to see you and glad you are happy despite the physical ongoing letdown, darl...

Green tea totally gross (just my opinion, however) but VERRRY good for health indeed, O2...and I hope too that (mia/Ava?) on the upside of the sickness now and you both have a peaceful, well day ay.

Comment

Morning all,

Didn't get a chance to catch up yesterday so hope all are well, and Limers, belated happy birthday!
            Only one more day of work for me and then I am FREE and can start to get into the Christmas spirit. Hope you get better soon Wish, sounds like it has been dragging on a long time and One2, hope Mia gets better, my son is smothered with a cold at the minute and has been in and out of my bed for the last two nights so I know what it is like.
            Kap & Start - good to hear all are positive

Off to the first of two school plays now, back later

xx
            There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Good morning all. Had a nice lie in tdy and the sun is shinning so all is good in cymru land. Had a check from the electricity board saying they had over charged me ?56 so gonna put that in the bank today.
              Going to the job centre to kick up a stink, cause i still have no sick pay, and ive got to the end of my tether.
              Hope everyone has a great day. x
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

one2many;496802 wrote: I agree Kapo, Vea is delish!!! What a hunk of burnin love you have!!! Lucky girl!

Very tired this morn as the baby is sick and I got feck all sleep so I am sipping Red Bull...sorry!
                how do you know hes delish...have I yet again missed something?

Comment

Facebook leeky...facebook. You can put pics on there, which you havent done yet by the way!
                  Oh, and morning leeky! x
                  To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

i told you , you can do it for me , I have no clue! Whats her facebook name...Kap...spilll, i need a look!

Comment

LOL limers - just posted you guys a wee pic via FB of our non-victory yesterday.
                      Cy - deep breaths, try maintain Welsh cooooool in sick-pay office....for YOUR sake, not THEIRS..all best with that, mate, shite time of year at the very least, to be being dicked around....

Guys, I have a confession, yes Vea is a tad lush, but he a tad shorter than me too, good thing i despise heels

Comment

i found my first 'proper' girlfriend on facebook last night. We went out with eachother from 18 -20. Havent heard from her in about 10 years. Shes now married with 2 kids. God, i felt old!!
                        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

God, how weird, cy! Gonna ring????LOL

Hey - anyone who wants to have a peek at today's Evening Star with the "returned santa" article, here is the link:

The Greymouth Star - Home

Today's date (NZ 17/12 - title : Thieves Smuggle Santa Into Cobden House (sadly, no shit)

I am off to bed v soon. Last cup of tea is up. God bless all, have a super sober day

Comment

lamo...you are the funnist fecker ive ever known , my 15yr old is in bits here laughing at this! Im so glad your here.

Comment

I spoke to her on facebook chat last night. Really wierd!
                              Sweet dreams Kap. x
                              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Working...
                              X