Army Thread Wednesday 17th December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well we will all post agin then on your Birthday- Oney I had a BF like that for 10 years- he completely ignored my birthday, but expected big gifts on his- WTF??

I told myself I didn't care, but deep down I did- I didn't care about pressies, but a Happy Birthday would have been nice. Sometimes even my mum, dad, brother and sister forgot it too. It is a very lonely feeling.

Go shopping with Limers!!!

Comment

Hi Bandit!
      :l
      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

See - I just missed that Limers birthday is not till Sunday!
        xx
        There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

LOL!!
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

my advice is dont relay on anyone , especially a man , to do something spontanious for you , itll never happen , but Oney, I promise you, you can relay on me this year!

Comment

i think i will delete my birthdate on my profile , otherwise peeps are going to think im a greedy bitch! lol! Evie was so good to do that for me, I still cant believe it.

Comment

the army keeps us busy in the drinking hours and keeps our minds off it, its a godsend really. I was ver bored with mwo till it started.

Comment

Zk wants on , be back laters....

Comment

one2many;497414 wrote: Guys....an honest question..ok??

Why do you think that when there has been so much shit on here and threads that get started and come and go that the Army thread stays so strong???..Always?
                    Threads come and go and members come and go. Peeps on this thread are truly committed to their journeys and their FRIENDS :h
                    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

one2many;497414 wrote: Guys....an honest question..ok??

Why do you think that when there has been so much shit on here and threads that get started and come and go that the Army thread stays so strong???..Always?
                      Oney you started it, and you are always here and if I am feeling shite you make me laugh. I don't read the whole thread everyday, sometimes I don't post at all, but I know if I feel like it, You, Limers, Starts, Cy, LTG, Krigs, Kap, Wishy, Sea and all the others who pop in and out will put a smile back on my face.

A lovely thread with lovely peeps!

Comment

Agree with both Limers and LTG
                        and thanks to One2 for starting it all
                        Life time supply of Bounty winging it's way to you in gratitude
                        Have to go and get this thing finished now soon as am shattered and need some kip.
                        Talk tomorrow.
                        Good night all!

xx
                        There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Night Bandit!
                          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

I agree, it's the whole friendship thing that keeps this thread going. We are all so close here and i look forward to popping in each day, for a chat, for support and for that all important smile on my face xx

Comment

night bandy, sweet dreams xx

Comment

Night Bandy.

I am looking for my second pair of trackie bottoms to pull over the first pair right now.

Actually I am still mad at him, he can be a shite- I don't know if living with someone who acts like a complete arsehole on occasions is a good idea when someone is trying to recover.

Comment

Working...
                                X