Army Thread Wednesday 17th December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would guess so Oney - I googled it and frankly am shocked!!
    Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

It will be, think about how nice it smells.
      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Oney .... hope your feeling better soon hun .... why not go and have a lovely long soak in the bath and have some "you" time. xx

Marbs .... so nice to hear from you, i really hope the shop does well for you over the winter period. Sorry to hear about the bf issues. Thoughts are with you hun x

Bandy .... Your boss seems alot like mine. Keep on at her until she pays you. Oh and i'm really feeling the lotto vibe tonght .... keeping my finger crossed.

LTG .... How has your day been so far?

Hi Vlad and AA, how are you both today.

Comment

Just wrote a feckin' great long post about what the BF had done, then I got thrown out- and i was ticked in...grrrr...well, looks like you've all been spared the gory details of his wank attitude as I can't be arsed to type it again but believe me he is an unfeeling shite.

Comment

Hi again Wish!
            My day is going well, although it's damn cold...LOL!!
            I made breakfast for my husbo's office and now I am making snacks for their gift exchange tomorrow. Then I am making Aiden's Christmas card :h
            How about yourself?
            :l
            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Doing good - thanks for asking! Procrastinating a little at work as I have a review and several bios to do. Guess I should be very, very grateful and work is going gangbusters for us right now.

Time for a good workout to get the motivation back..
              Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

LOL Oney.. No worries.

BTW also know as cottages, meat curtains & thatched roof according to Urban Dictionary!

Comment

Come on everyone. We are all in the proverbal pooh in one way or another. Ive got money worries left, right and centre, plus im not going to see Erin atall over christmas. BUT, we have eachother, and were sober. Were going to have a great christmas peeps. I love you all. xxx
                  http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/h...y_Be_Happy.jpg
                  To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

LTG .... i've had a good day, feeling positive about life at the mo which is a feckin great feeling.

AA .... Glad your doing well.

Comment

cymru;497126 wrote: Come on everyone. We are all in the proverbal pooh in one way or another. Ive got money worries left, right and centre, plus im not going to see Erin atall over christmas. BUT, we have eachother, and were sober. Were going to have a great christmas peeps. I love you all. xxx
                      Great attitude! :h
                      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

one2many;497116 wrote: Awwhhh I wanna know coz i am a nosey cow.......:upset::upset::upset::upset:
                        I know...I wanted to tell everyone but then I got some customers in and I've kind of lost my momentum now.

Just believe me- he's an arse.

Comment

Oh christmas day will be so fun here ...

Comment

Wish, do y'all have Christmas stockings?
                            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

cymru;497126 wrote: Come on everyone. We are all in the proverbal pooh in one way or another. Ive got money worries left, right and centre, plus im not going to see Erin atall over christmas. BUT, we have eachother, and were sober. Were going to have a great christmas peeps. I love you all. xxx
                              So true Cy- things could be much worse...I could be as big a wanker as he is.

Comment

Ooops...forgot about the mods- better shut up now.

Comment

Working...
                                X