Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Guys have you lost your sex thing what do you do after 17 years

LMAO!!!
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

First, I haven't read all of this thread yet, but I will. Since it's here I have somehting I seriously need help with....

Okay I can't believe I'm going to post this so here it goes........

I have absolutley no sex drive! My husband is really getting pissed. Last night he, uh, wanted me to "do something" and I jsut had no desire. I feel bad because when I'm drunk I'll do anything...he has been so supportive through this and I feel bad. I'm trying to figure out what the hell my problem is.

I mean once things get started I'm good...but I dont' know how to start them....I dont' wanna..
        what's wrong with me?
        Sorry if this was to much info for some of you...but, this problem I have it taking a toll on my finally-starting-to get-good-again-marriage.
        :teeter:JAMMS

"I'm safe.. up high...no one can touch me...why do I feel this party's over?...."

"no pain..inside...you're my protection...how do I feel this good SOBER?!"

Comment

This may be worth having a read of Jamms.
          Sex and alcoholism
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

one2many;498088 wrote: Adam........Mammy wants to go home now Daddy before the chipper shuts...

LMAO ..... That is a classic. Made me giggle!!

Comment

I am not sure whether to laugh or cry at that pic one2 - for some obscure reason it reminded me of the Popes visit - is that Catholic guilt or what? I don't know why, can't imagine there were too many blow up dolls in the pheonix park that day, at least not amongst the general public anyway,lol
              Jamms - was going to pm you to say, were we twins seperated at birth?, but I think you will realise by now that you are not alone!
              Also, very concious of the fact that we are totally hijacking Captn's thread

xx
              There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

cymru;498072 wrote: One for Wob and one for you!
                http://www.allparty.co.uk/store/medi...oll_Female.jpg
                Mmmm, is it me, or is something 'vital' missing off the guy?
                Lead me not into temptation, I can find the way myself!!!

Comment

Thanks Cymru,I'll take a look.

Bandit- I read the thread after I posted and was thinking the same thing. The thread was completely "overtaken" Should I have started a new one?

I'm sorry Captn, I didn't realize.
                  :teeter:JAMMS

"I'm safe.. up high...no one can touch me...why do I feel this party's over?...."

"no pain..inside...you're my protection...how do I feel this good SOBER?!"

Comment

Working...
                  X