Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how do i begin?

hi
    i am at my wits end and dont know where to begin but just know i need help.
    any advise on how to stop the craving?
    sorry im not great with words but would appreciate any advise.
    regards
    c:new::new:

how do i begin?

Hi Cherry and :welcome:

You have begun....you're here. Keep reading, there is tons of info. I would think one place to start is the book. It will help you understand the plan as a whole. Kudzu and L-Glut help alot with cravings and are available at most health food stores.

Good luck to you
    :l
    Ak
    :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

how do i begin?

Cherry-:l AK is right, order the book, and order some kudzu and L-glut to help with the craves, for now. Once you read the book you will know where you wanna go from there.

Keep reading threads and keep posting. Asking questions and just talking... everyone here is in the same boat as you. Nothing you can say will shock any of us. I promise.

Jump over to the "just starting" forum. You will find lots of advice there.
      :welcome:
      :teeter:JAMMS

"I'm safe.. up high...no one can touch me...why do I feel this party's over?...."

"no pain..inside...you're my protection...how do I feel this good SOBER?!"

Comment

how do i begin?

Cherry I can give you all the advice in the world but will it work for YOU? I was a total binge drinker in the beginning. Took lots of other 'stuff' as well. What worked for me was the total support from a forum like this along with plenty of hard days eating Haribo sweets and lots of other sugar I guess. don't mean to sound light of a situation but I drank cider and needed a sugar replacement. I found MWO AFTER I had gone through the initial craving process so didn't follow the program. I was grateful though for the people i met online who stuck by me and helped me go through those initail hard days afterwards.. It felt like I'd opened pandoras box and emotions came rushing back to my head that I could not control. That's when I needed folks and they where here for me. I'm 18 months down the line now and still trying to cope. It gets easier gradually but it's a long and lengthy process to change the conditioning of years of drinking.

Love and Happiness
        Hippie
        xxxx
        "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
        Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Working...
        X