Army Thread 18th December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it the Janet one? I saw it a couple of days ago, DREADFUL, wasn't it? But a happy ending... for the time being... I wonder how long they actually track these people...

Comment

OH! One 2, I watched that Intervention.......it was very difficult to watch........hard to believe that anything could cause anyone to debase themselves like that.
      A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

We're actually having thunder and lightning here, it just started, VERY weird.

Comment

Yes Janet was very very hard-core, wasn't she?

I wonder what effect it has on these people to be wired up for sound and followed by the cameras... I wonder if some of them get a bit of a kick out of hamming it up...

Comment

Yes it was very painful to watch. Appalling, really.

I normally love thunderstorms, but in December, with snow on the ground, it is just plain weird.

Comment

Hey all - must be nearly midnight where you are??? My visit went beautifully - Mare didn't know we were meeting - and it was a surprise for her. It may have only been half an hour, but it was probably the most precious half hour of my year. She is sweet, loving and kind and intelligent. It was hard to leace - Helen timed it to second, and sat in the corner, trying not to scowl but not succeeding. Never mind. At least I am clean and sober, and so the ball is rolling for many more, and more frequent visits. Bless you all, and thanks Wish Limers and Starty for your kind thoughts earlier!!!
              Night you guys. Is pissing down here, have just lit the fire....
              O2 - great to see your spirits lifted today and you back to your funky up-beat self, hope your day been grand, lovey and Mia's cough and that clearing up
              Cy - bad santa not too bad a watch hahahaha !!
              *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Hi Guys, I was wondering how INTERVENTION keeps track of these people???I read they boast a 80+ success ...but for how long???
                sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

one2many;498304 wrote: Not sure on Janet Wips, she seemed very fucked up to me to be honest but I wish they would go back and visit thenm like a year later and see what happens....

I just don't get that level of drinking...honestly.
                  Yeah I don't either, I would be throwing up after consuming much less than what she was drinking... I drank a LOT but nothing like that...

One-year follow-ups would be very interesting. I wonder if they had the people sign agreements that they would permit that...

I am guessing that the treatment facilities comp the treatment for the people on the show, in return for the advertising of their programs?

Comment

Hey Wippy,
                    I wonder if you will get what just hit here today and what will hit us tomorrow? How have you been? I am just closing up the computer for the day. If you are going to be here a couple more min I'll show you my snowy front yard. K
                    "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Yeah Evie... these "success rate" statistics always raise all kinds of questions (and doubts) for me...

Comment

I bet you're right, WIP...Poor Janet, I am glad that someone drank worse than me...or am I???

Comment

Hi Krigs! I saw the pics back a couple of pages! Yeah you got hit, all right! I sure hope all we get is some of this strange rain, and that it doesn't freeze up on the power lines etc.!!!

Comment

Is Intervention on A & E Wip?
                            "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

one2many;498312 wrote: Kaop, I am so glad you kept your composure...I am very proud of you as I know you would have liked to drop kicked Helen in the pink bits....you did good my girl and I bet Mare is so happy to see her Mum all happy and sober.....the best Christmas gift you could give her...well done hon!
                              Ditto from me, Kaps. Fabulous for you!! Took a lot of self-control and composure, I'm sure... I would have had a very, very hard time with that scenario...

Comment

ONEY...did you say there is an intervention for some compulsive JACK OFF GUY...or was that someone else??

Comment

Working...
                                X