Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 18th December

Morning peeps,

I have just woken up from some rather odd dreams....I dreamt that I hid a briefcase containing ?9000 under a matress and then it was stolen, WTF was that all about?? Wishy, what do you reckon?
    Anyway, have a major headache here this morning so my breakfast has consisted of one coffee, 1 paracetomol and 1 nurofen....(Only had 1 para left and I always think 2 pills are better than one :H)
    So, hoping this headache leaves me soon, cos I dont like feeling I have a hangover these days especially when I have done nothing to deserve it!
    Other than that, I am feeling pretty chilled which for me at this time of year is unusual to say the least, so I guess its down to you guys once again.
    THANK YOU ALL!

Catch yer later, have a wonderful day everyone.
    xxx
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Hiya Starts - hope that bleeding headache is sorted, and that your day starting off ok without it! Glad to hear you are "chilled" - good way to be.

First day of sun here in 5 days, but heavy rain forecast again for tomorrow - I know I bang on a tad about the weather, but, by the rood! - we're drownin down here!

My day has been pretty chilled too - took a jaunt out to Lake Moana, and got coffeed out in fab wee cafe with a friend. Work tomorrow afternoon and the weekend....all good
    *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

ho wdid you get on yesteday Kap?

Comment

Hi everyone, hope you're all well x

Comment

Hiya Kapo, Sweets and Slimeball!
          Yes Kapo, how did it go yest? Yep, we always talk about our weather too...usually cos its so crap!
          Sweets, how are you doing ? Still good?

larry has just bought a huge empty yogurt pot upstairs so that he can dismantle it in his bed....cute :-)
          Headache has gone now thankfully....so feeling good again here ..
          laters
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Hiya Limers! Sweet, sup? Starts, glad the headache gone!

Yesterday (or this morning, but won't get technical!!) jakie got bailed (no shit) til January 18. Drama. Waste of time and money. Thanks for asking ay.

Comment

Saddest part is, many people I know ( friends and mere acquaintances) have asked me in the street, etc, "So was that your place with the Santa thing?" Guess my reputation (and my family's) has preceeded me, or some dam thing. :H

Comment

startingover;497663 wrote: Morning peeps, I have just woken up from some rather odd dreams....
                I had an odd dream too.
                Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Hello Vlad....hope it was a "nice" odd dream not a bad one ay...How are you going?

Comment

morning all, another day in work for me. Quite quiet with only one resident for breakfast. He is one of our regulars, so had a coffee with him and chatted about Christmas which was nice.

Starts.... Glad to hear your headache has gone x

Kapo ..... Good to see you had a bit of sun today.

Morning limey and sweets, how are you both today?

Comment

sorry vlad, missed you there. How are you today?

Comment

Hiya Wish....good to see jiminy - how's yourself....? And where do you work ?

Comment

kaponium;497685 wrote: Hello Vlad....hope it was a "nice" odd dream not a bad one ay...How are you going?
                          Oh it was, going to share it with you once I've typed it up. I'm going fine thanks.

Hi Wish!
                          Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

OK, here we go...

I was finishing worship band practice and we decided we'd go back to one of our group's house. So I donned my ushanka and trudged off to my car, parked in a camping field. For some reason I thought I was in Russia and tried to get in the passenger side to drive (my car's right-hand drive). Everyone on the campsite was staring at me and I said, 'Stupid me, wrong side.' Everyone laughed. As I went to get in the driver's side this 3 year old boy latched on to me and wouldn't let go. I looked to my left and realised my passenger door was still open from when I tried to get in the other side. I told the kid to close my passenger door for me. But of course being 3 years old he didn't understand. Eventually I was able to set off but my car turned into an old ship. It was very awkward trying to 'drive' it on the road. My mum was trying to find the longtitude and latitude coordinates so that we could 'drive' it in the sea but I'd lost the sea!!! Mum said, 'Just hit the pause button while I find these coordinates!'

Comment

Fascinating, Vlad - anything of significance there for you?

Comment

Working...
                              X