Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 18th December

The ranch was very disappointing...
    That explains alot CHEF...I was shocked that some resturant hadn't snapped you up
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Chef KP, it just plain sucks! Sorry you have been treated like this :lilangel:
      :l
      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

I started swearing when i got off the phone. Very loud. Naughty words. Just to let out some anger. I thought no one would be in next door. My next door neighbours mother was there. Shhhiiiittteee! She must think im going mental!!!
        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Hi Guys and Gals!

Cym don't fret mate they do that all the time mate! Start getting used to playing the system as it where!!

I'm off for a party this week-end with old friends down in Wiltshire so can't say I'm being good lol Probably taking some shrooms and MDMA and getting totally wired tbh. AT LEAST I'M HONEST!!!. forgetting about thangs for a day or two or 3 and just gonna let loose.

Be back after the week-end and let you know how I got on OK?

Cym? Get that fucking phone sorted mate! I'm gonna need a good mate/bloke to talk to on Monday/Tuesday. I'll send you a text.

Love Hips
          xxx
          "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
          Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Hey Hipster...I will meet you in Wiltshire in the SPRINg...is it a DATE???
            sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Hey Hipps, good to hear from ya. Hope you have a good weekend

Comment

Will do mate. Soon as i get some money ill have it sorted!! Ill try my best to by mon/tues. Have a wicked time my friend!:devil::devil:
                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Like I said my friends just wanna be honest with yaz. I'm going to a party and getting wired OK? This has not happened in years and I aint' seen some of these people for YEARS? A bit dubious about a few old friends BUT? Trying to keep an open mind etc. Hopefully the shrooms will open me up further!!lol

Right I'm off to hozzie to get me toes looked at catch you later Cym?
                  "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                  Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Good Day Army
                    Busy Army today. I shall not be able to catch up, so give me the short version.lol. We are going to get about 10 inches of snow tomorrow, and another 12 inches on Sunday. How the F__k am I ever gonna finish my shopping??? I have got to move South.
                    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Hi Sea! How is your back?
                      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Hi L
                        Back is much better. How are you doing?
                        "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

I am good. Thanks for asking. All that snow there sucks...LOL!! I have to finish my shopping this morning and ship to CA this afternoon. Did you find those shirts for Patrick?
                          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Hi All,
                            I am sitting in front of the fire watching the snow fall here....just like AA but I'm about 1000 miles away from Chicago. The news said we would get our next storm on Sat??? The mail time has gotten away from me and now I'm down to the wire....I need to get something out to my parents in FLorida and I have run out of time. What to do?????? I was going to make some goodies from the kitchen....maybe I'll whip some up tonight and mail 2morrow!
                            I'm glad everyone seems to be in good form tdy except Cy (I really FEEL for your dillema-that sucks big time!!!). I hope someone is going to help you out once and for all!
                            I hope everyone has a great sober day!
                            "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Hi Kriger!
                              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

One of my clients has a Spa and has offered to give me a "new" anti-aging treatment today if I just give her some referrals. I'll get the treatment free if I give some names of my friends-I'll just need some tip money. I am looking forward to it but it will take quite a bit of time out of my day. I'll let you all know how it went later.
                                "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Working...
                                X