• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 18th December

hi army glad to see u all are doin well gyco

Comment

Hey gyco. Good to see you. How you doing?
      Im just watching intervention for the first time on u tube. Have you ever seen that Vlad. Worth a look at if your bored.
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Hi Gyco - how goes it with you?
        Vlad - you have to get one of those things, don't know what they are called, that you can mess around with the TV and he hasn't a clue. I got one off my neighbour the other day and it is great crack alltogether

xx
        There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Here we go for some snow pics. Attached files [img]/converted_files/742543=4456-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/742543=4457-attachment.jpg[/img]
          "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

On the top pic I was actually driving on the road by my house and you can't even see the road. Thank heavens for 4 wheel drive!
            "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Wow, wishy is going to be so jealous Krigs!
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

One more pic and I'm done. Attached files [img]/converted_files/742548=4455-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

The pics aren't too good as they come from the blackberry, but I think I will be using that for a while as my digital camera crapped out on me. There is also some editing software that I can use so I might try having a little fun with that too.

Comment

Wow krigs .... Those pics are awesome. Love the snow.

Hi Gyco and Vlad!

Comment

Wow Krigs that looks beautiful! Bet its a pain to live in though!

KP, which intervention are you watching?
                      I just watched the masturbation episode....it didnt work for him.....
                      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Oh sorry bandy missed ya there ..... where can you but one of those tv things? I would have so much fun with one of them!! Oh and Yay for your last day in work!

Comment

I watched the one with the girl who was addicted to aresol. 10 cans of computer cleaner a day. Very sad. I also watched the one about the women who drank 2 pints of vodka a day.
                          Are there any you recommend starts?
                          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Dont tell her bandy. Pleeeease!
                            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Just watching Chuckie about heroin...its hard to watch...
                              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

ive been watching come dine with me, when the kids are older ive love to do dinner parties, they really appeal to me ...Cy , MAYBE WE WILL BE ABLE TO START OUR OWN DINER PARTY CIRCLE one day!!

Bad santa is on now...ho! ho! ho!
                                Oney , i have to say , Gors parents are great, his mum I can tell to feck off whenever i like and she laughs her head off His dad is soo easy going as well and everytime he sees me says 'hello bitch!' . lmao....love , happiness and light!

Comment

Working...
                                X