• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 18th December

Bon Soir, cy - sleep peacefully
    *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Thanks, Cym! Beddy Bye for me too! Night Night!
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Rubes I miss you hon!!

I'm away with the fairies at present in the golden woods!
        "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
        Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Hi all, it will be tomorrow for all of you by the time you read this. We are to have a 2" coating of ice over everything when I wake up. Most schools and jobs are cancelled already (not mine however). I anticipate sliding across town to get there and won't have much to do -- it is kind of twisted, but I actually enjoy these storm days when life as we know it comes to a halt. Even my show off Border Collie is hiding in the closet to make sure I don't put him out even to relieve himself.
          So, WHAT is a yogurt pot, anyway? Starting Over, hope your day was a good one and headache went away. Hope the dream brought you another windfall also

Comment

Working...
          X