Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THIS IS WHAT I GET FOR CHRISTMAS VENTING WATCH OUT

T....

So Sorry to hear, but sometimes as someone put it, the bad things/ negative things in our lives have to go -- painfully as it might be in order to allow room for the new and the good. I know with the economy right now this is also putting a lot of strain on people's relationships, especially as the year draws to a close.

I hope you will find some peace in the midst of the pain you are suffering and be able to look ahead and know that there is now even more room in your life to focus on your continued sobriety and the possibility of a relationship now that is as giving in return to you as you have been. I truly believe you will reap the good you have sown.

Warm wishes,
    Allie
    If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

T, I've given up the F*%K word, for my own reasons, but if it keeps you sane, let it roll!!!! The best revenge is success, and even if it's not revenge you want, at least it's an affirmation of you. I've found, in my sobriety, that the old, repressed problems in our VERY long marriage are still there. The AL prob just took priority. I'm so sorry you're hurting, and the holidays won't be merry, but I so admire the strength you've shown in finding alternatives to deal with the pain. Hang tough, sweetheart. You have us at least to talk to, anytime.
      Ruby
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Mr T.

We've just banned the F* word in our house since our son said it to his father. So,

FUCK HER!

Wow, that felt great! I almost never say that word!

Your resolve through this is so admirable I can't even begin to explain it in words. I don't know all of the history between the two of you, just some of what I've read through your posts, but I know you've tried hard. You've made sobriety a priority and that makes you strong and someone to look up to.

I look up to you and I wish you the best.

Be
        "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

Might as well join in....FUCK YOU Mr. Merlot and especially Mr. Popov:finger:
          That felt good. I don't usually use that word, but they deserve it. hang in there.

Comment

Can I just say this???????????

I feel better already!
            Thanks Roger!:H

Nancy

"Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

She's the LOSER!

As much as I dislike swearing, if it will make you feel better here's a big

FUCK HER for you!

Mich
              :beach: "You can't go uphill thinking downhill thoughts"
              AF since 10/11/2008

Comment

Good job for making it through the night sober Roger.
                Your strength is inspirational!

Living well is the best revenge.

Take GOOD care of YOU.

K
                Striving to live life without ALCOHOL

Comment

Something BETTER is on it's way!!!!!
                  And I hope my ex gets his too, cuz he deserves it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X