i am so bored

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am so bored

o deary me no A all week, its friday night and should be at christmas 'do' but said NO as dont want to drink until christmas day. however, i am so bored, the friday feeling is not the same with a cup of tea! anyone else feel the same?
    Keeps x:happyheart:

i am so bored

Keep, do you have a tradition of writing Christmas cards ? Or maybe something else. Keeping your time busy with Christmas stuff " is good. Is their a play somewhere. a concert. an event . Just a thought. IAD.
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

i am so bored

Yup, bored and extremely unmotivated today.

I got a case of bah-humbug
      :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

i am so bored

thanks IAD, all sorted for christmas and no motivation to go out now its nearly 10 so i guess i will go to bed and feel brighter tomorrow. thanks x

Comment

i am so bored

akgirl;499037 wrote: Yup, bored and extremely unmotivated today.

I got a case of bah-humbug
          at least im not alone, thanks akgirl, guess its the lull before the storm!:thanks:

Comment

i am so bored

Last friday before christmas is always difficult if your not drinking, especially if its because you have an alcohol problem. Everyone is out 'enjoying' themselves.
            Fact...1 in 10 wake up tmr morning wondering what they did last night.
            I know for a fact that if i went out for 'black friday' id be having fun till about now, and from now till about 12-1 i would be making a tit of myself and would wake tmr wanting to dissapear for a few weeks.
            A cup of tea can be boring, i agree(though some apple and cinnamon biscuits help!) but i can control my tea intake and will wake tmr morn a happier person.
            Take care walks.
            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

i am so bored

Boy I hear you. I have a whole hour to go at work and there are only about five people here. Time is crawling today. I wish someone would change the damn clock!:durn:

Comment

i am so bored

Ditto Hart, but I have 4 hours to go.
                :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

i am so bored

cymru;499043 wrote: Last friday before christmas is always difficult if your not drinking, especially if its because you have an alcohol problem. Everyone is out 'enjoying' themselves.
                  Fact...1 in 10 wake up tmr morning wondering what they did last night.
                  I know for a fact that if i went out for 'black friday' id be having fun till about now, and from now till about 12-1 i would be making a tit of myself and would wake tmr wanting to dissapear for a few weeks.
                  A cup of tea can be boring, i agree(though some apple and cinnamon biscuits help!) but i can control my tea intake and will wake tmr morn a happier person.
                  Take care walks.
                  Thanks cym :thanks:and others, this was just what i need to hear last night!! Went to bed slept like a dream and am bright eyed and bushy tailed this morning - hooray, :h chirstmas shopping here I come, will check in later, have a great day everyone x

Comment

i am so bored

this is exactly how i feel keepwalking.
                    bored.
                    it's silly really. it just takes time to recreate ourselves, life, and habits.
                    i was bored last night too, but am really glad this morning that i am clear headed.
                    i have to make myself go out and do something so tonight i am tired and satisfied from my day, right?
                    i will give it a try anyhow.

Comment

Working...
                    X