Last Minute Gift Exchange Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On Wednesday night my husbo told me he need a gift for the exchange at work today with only a $10 limit. I thought geezzzzzzz, what can I get for only $10?

I went to Walmart and found a Santa hat on sale for $1. I then went to the 99 cent and selected 9 bottle of herbs, spices, and seasonings and stuffed them into the hat. Gift idea solved.

Anyone else have ideas?
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Guys, interesting story - I went into the liquor store to by a tequila gift pack for my BIL for a gift exchange (the same store I always used to go to). Got to talking to the owner about me not drinking and he asked ME how I stopped as he has a problem with wine! Go figure! So I spent some time chatting with him about different options.

Sorry LTG - didn't mean to hijack your thread! If you have the lottery down there you could also do lottery tickets.
    Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

Thats a cool gift idea LTG.

I once made a beauty hamper for Cy's mum for mothers day. I boughts a wicker basket and filled it with coloured tissue paper and then some bubble baths, bath salts etc. Oh and then wrapped a big bow around it.

Comment

Oh Cy's mum does the lottery ticket thing on xmas day. She hides the lotto sratch card in our napkins. Really good idea

Comment

Scratch cards are always fun as part of it.
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

lol
            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Wish Upon a Star;499061 wrote: Oh Cy's mum does the lottery ticket thing on xmas day. She hides the lotto sratch card in our napkins. Really good idea
              That's clever!
              :l
              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Picture frames or scented candles are always nice.
                :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

As a gag gift at a chinese auction, I got spongebob boxers
                  :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

Working...
                  X