Army Thread Saturday 20 December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

morning all, I'm sat outside work waiting for my boss to show up, nothing new there!! I've been listening to a mixture of the prodigy and Xmas songs on the way to work. Thought it worked quite well!! LOL.

Cinders .... Glad those headaches are gone. Oh the pain, know exactly how you feel.

Kapo .... I also like a bit of Richard cheese... Smack my bitch up by prodigy he does very well!!

Starts ..... Coffee without milk?? No!! Tell rich to get a move on with that milk!!

Hi mr G!!!

Comment

Hey Wishy!!! Yessireee that's ma babee!!! Mr Cheese one HOT item! Love the Prodigy one too... god what a hoot. Hope that bleddy boss of yours turns up - can't imagine you'd be too warm....
      *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

not to cold here today, plus I'm sat in my car so not to bad! Just wish he would show up, I have cleaning to be getting on with.

Comment

Morning there Wish!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Perhaps the dear soul has a wee hangover, and you can be grateful for not having one!!?? One of my jobs is a cleaning job, Wish.... you may understand this,,,,I actually LOVE cleaning,, such a sense of satisfaction. And good meditative time. May sound weird, but that is the case for me. Same as weeding the garden.

Comment

Call me old fashioned, or just a plain old cultural desert of a fella, but i'm not familiar with Mr. Cheeses work.. I get the drift though, and will look him up...

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Well worth it, Gat - he does "lounge" Vegas style covers of ALL SORTS of artists - quite simply verrrry entertaining. Well, me and mine a tootling off into town for a night of musique!!! Laters all x

Comment

Oh I love cleaning too. Find it relaxes me.

Comment

catch ya later kapo... Enjoy your concert x

Comment

Bye Kap..have a great night.....Bye Wish, Cinder's, and all to come....Hope your day is a very special one!.........G.

Comment

I'm in work at last!!! Yay!!!

Comment

Morning all. Erin was up at 6 this morning. Oh, what fun. Managed another hour, but weve been having fun this morning. She has been performing her latest dance moves for me. Very good!
                          Talking of strange versions of tunes, i want to make an 'industrial' version of J.Timberlakes sexy back. Big heavy tunned down guitars. That is one awsome tune, and is heavy as. Think it could be a hit on guitar hero!!
                          'Chilling' to a bit of linkin park, and wondering what to do today. Oh yes, football!!
                          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

morning my darling, glad you had a fun morning. No not football, so glad I'm in work!!!

Comment

Morning oney. Take ya vits!
                              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Feckin cross here was supposed to have a lovely pamper arvo at hairdressers today but they called me this morn to say my hairdresser was not in and they had no free time to fit me in. Well my roots need some serious attention so after begging they have agreed to just sort my roots out no cut no blow dry no pamper. Sulky starting sitting in hairdressers right now
                                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Working...
                                X