Army Thread Saturday 20 December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The trolley sounds fun! I hope you can get some photos of it for your web site.
    Do you have a full Inn coming this weekend?
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Hi all.
      Had a great day in Cardiff. Its was very christmasy and they have a winter wonderland there each year with rides, an out door ice rink and a big wheel. Its was busy, but great fun.
      Popped into asda(big supermarket chain owned by walmart) and when we were down one of the aisles there was a big puddle of something on the floor, and no signs. I wanted to pretend to fall and injure myself to get some money out of them but wish wouldnt let me. How unfair huh?!!
      Having a chinese tnt, and pretty cream crackered after our day out.
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Hi Chef! Sounds like a nice day out. Glad Wish is keeping you honest...LOL!!
        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Did you take photos?
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Yes ltg, wish made sure i took lots of photos for you. Ill have dinner and put them on for ya.
            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Hi all,
              Totally christmas chrackered myself at this stage - last minute pressie shopping, mainly stocking filler stuff LTG, but also food shopping etc.
              Love Asda Cy, don't have one here in Republic of Ireland yet although I hear rumours that Dunnes (a big chain here) have been bought out by them. Loads of people here travel to the North of Ireland to shop there. Last time I shopped in Asda was when I was a young teenager and my family were on a camping trip to Betys - y - Cowed (not sure how to spell it) - we went there every year plus Llandudno (again spelling is probably shite) -we loved it!!

xx
              There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Morning all
                Just popping in to say hi. I have most of my xmas shopping done now TG. I bought all my own pressies yesterday for people to give me! Its the only way and I got exactly what I wanted! (including barry white and bay city rollers CD's - roll on new year's Eve!). I also bought the book Oney posted about a piece of cake as one of my presents to myself. I cant put it down.
                Oh and speaking of Glan dud no and betsy's co-ed - I had some visitors from Wales for a few days this week. They are from Barry near Cardiff. Jeepers they could put away the grog I tell ya! They didnt know me when I was the local pisshead and chain smoker and with me being up early every morning with the running an all they were dead impressed. If only they knew!
                Hope you are all in fine form?
                BH

Comment

Hi Bandit and O2M!
                  Pretty quiet here today. I just got back from Postal Center. Now, back to some projects.
                  Please post a picture of Ava, okay?
                  Bandit, when are you food shopping? I was going to today but I think it's too early for some fresh stuff. What do you think?
                  LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Hi BH!
                    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Hiya everyone...
                      Bet ava looks great oney! was she brave?

Winter wonderland sounds fabby KP and wishy...get you right in the mood for crimble...
                      Hiya Bandy and Boozy (sounds like a comedy double act doesnt it?)

I have had a lovely chillin day, weather has been springlike and and I have felt all peaceful today....aaahhh even though my hairdressers screwed up )
                      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Hi LTG -fresh stuff will be bought early Christmas Eve, love the last shop to get all of that!
                        Hi BH - us Welsh & Irish can put away the grog that's for sure - you can at least rest assured that you won't wake up with any of the morning after crap, bit I least regret!!
                        Going to bed soon, I know it's dead early for a Saturday night and all but I am still dying with a cold and have loads to do tomorrow
                        xx

et
                        There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Barry white and Bay City rollers boozy???that is pure class hun!!

Comment

Us welsh dont half get around Bh! Barry has the worst funfair in the world! We used to get the train there in the summer and drink cider on the beach!!
                            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Aww Bandy, feel better soon....nothing worse than feeling bad at christmas x

Comment

I love the Christmas Eve food run too...LOL!! And sometimes you find great last minute stocking stuffers at the market :H
                                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X