Subscriber Secrets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Subscriber Secrets

I subscribed so I could find out more personal info about members and later blackmail them and also to gossip about non-subscribers :H

But seriously (yes it was a joke, in case anyone wonders!!) I don't often post but did want to support the running of it. Also, as mentioned, I'm not too comfortable putting too much information in a public forum. As for cliques, I've recently only asked for help in subs and it was generously given by all without any feeling of me barging in as a "newbie"

And the games are fun (to a point! )

OK back to acronyms...

Comment

Subscriber Secrets

Blondie, You crack me up!!!!!!!
      Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
      - George Jackson

Comment

Subscriber Secrets

Blondie - you crack me up to.

Subs is definitely NOT an elite club.

The only thing I can says is that if you feel that insecure just say so. They will welcome you with open arms. Yep - I guarantee you.

Comment

Subscriber Secrets

I joined to help support the site as I have been around for a long time. I don't feel like I am in any sort of clique at all. Seriously...

I go for long periods without posting at all and then usually hop around simply by clicking on "new posts".

I am happy you have decided to join subs tiresias - see ya around.
          Gabby :flower:

Comment

Subscriber Secrets

I think its smart to have subs so this place can keep going. I appreciate everyone who is a subscriber because at this point in time Im not able too. (hubby laid off). I also appreciate that the subscribers never make anyone feel bad for not subbin.
            There is an air of mystery around it though, it's kind of cool. hehe!!
            MM

Comment

Subscriber Secrets

Someone needs a red pencil in their stocking for Christmas!
              Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
              - George Jackson

Comment

Subscriber Secrets

I subscribe for the #%@#&*!% thread...

Don

Comment

Subscriber Secrets

I've written to support and RJ and still have no response to re-up subs. Any help?
                  Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

Subscriber Secrets

I joined to support MWO as well. Please anyone who wants to join please do so. Good fun
                    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Subscriber Secrets

Most times you Can get in...but Once you request to UNsubscribe get ready for a lotta BS.

Comment

Working...
                      X