This time last year....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This time last year....

SO, Thank you for sharing this.......you put this so well....no, life does not become absent of stress and loss and struggle, but you are so right. The way that we handle the challenges of life once we are sober makes everything easier to get through.

I am so very happy for you! You should be very proud of yourself and your sobriety!
    Love,
    Kate
    A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

This time last year....

Thanks Bandy, Mr G and Kate...
      Handling stuff differently, well I have learned that from everyone here I think! Just watching how people cope with what seems like insurmountable difficulties, yet somehow they do...it is inspirational to me and shows me a different way of doing things....
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

This time last year....

Very inspirational, I hope I can say the same next year, I am working on it.......
        "Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance

Comment

This time last year....

Starting, you have come so far and offered all of us hope. I am wishing you the best in 2009 and know you will have the best year ever. HUGS
          "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

This time last year....

Thank YOU Starting. You are an awesome inspiration and always seem to have to right thing to say to each and every one of us.

I hope the next year is even better!

:l Mich
            :beach: "You can't go uphill thinking downhill thoughts"
            AF since 10/11/2008

Comment

This time last year....

Swans, Beaches Mich, there is hope, for all of us. I really believe that together we can beat this. Thank you for taking the taking the time to read this and give your support x
              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Working...
              X