Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Mum Just Called Me After 13 Months...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What can I say...just crying over it all. I am no longer expected on the Dr. Phil show...LOl!! Just to say it's been rough and not over yet... Thanks for being here my friends!!!
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Thats wonderful..(I hope). Was it a good conversation? Me and my Mom haven't talked in over 2 years now.(Not because of my drinking.) It's the hardest relationship in my life. Anyways, I hope you're doing good. I know how emotionally overwhelming things can get.
    MM

Comment

Good to hear, looking As for Dr. Phil......arghhhhh....why would any mother want her daughter with him??????

Hope the communication with your mom continues....and hope that it goes well......just be yourself!

xxxxx
      A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Glad to hear there is some communication. Mother-daughter relationships can be so complicated.
        Enlightened by MWO

Comment

I'm just an old fuddy duddy tearing up at this.

Comment

LTG - Thank you for posting that. May your realtionship with your mum grow in peace and love.
            *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Montana, I understand....more than you know. I had not been in communication with my mom for 4 years before she died, with the exception of attending her birthday lunch 3 months before her passing. I am at peace with this. PM me, if you need support! xxx
              A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

LTG, no Dr. Phil......oh man! JUST KIDDING of course. I can't for the life of me understand that one, but I do not understand alot in life. Hugs to you. I hope all goes will rebuilding your relationship.
                Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

LTG, thank you for sharing that...I hope that in time you will be able to build the type of relationship that you want with your mum.
                  Hugs to you x
                  Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                  Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

I hope it was a positive conversation ltg, and you can build on your chat. You deserve the good fortune ltg. x
                    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

ltg thts good to here,you no once there gone you can never share again,as far as doc phil,my wife watches him faithfully,he is a renown pscoligist,but the problems you have and her could end up back firing on her,i think for som on there its an intervention,i wish you well,gyco

Comment

This is the start for you and your mum I hope, wipe the slate clean and move on, make the most of the rest of the time you two have each together, mother / daughter relationships are soo special as you know well. Wishing you both the best..

Comment

Dearest LTG, I am sooo pleased she phoned you.Nothing can get better without communication.I hope the 2 of you can begin to heal your relationship.My MOM passed when she was 43 yrs. old and it was completely unexpected.She went into the hospital on Halloween, for a bad cough, and passed away on New Years eve from lung cancer.We had only 2 months to really get to know each other as adults.
                          I pray you have much more time than that and that things just get BETTER and BETTER for you and your MOM.
                          sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

I'm happy for you LTG. I hope things only get better. Your a wonderful person.

Mich
                            :beach: "You can't go uphill thinking downhill thoughts"
                            AF since 10/11/2008

Comment

Working...
                            X