Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 21st December

Good Morning Loverlies!

A special day today for the Leekmeister, its her birthday (again :H) so have the best day slimey, even though you are getting a bit old, you can still enjoy yourself you know....just slowly.....

Cannot believe it is only 4 days to go...I am not stressed, depressed or anything negative! Woo bloody hoo!!!
    I am even looking forward to it...it will be nice and chilled for me, we are all getting together at my brothers house, rather a long drive but the perfect excuse for me not to drink....I wonder if they still think I am pregnant :H

Still cold and dark here but I am going to take the beasts out anyway..its nice walking in the dark cos there is no-one around....peaceful..

Have a lovely day all and I'll catch you in a while...

xxx

PS, Oney, EAT YER BREKKIE!!!!!
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Hey there Starts - great to see you!! Hope you got that coffee sussed this morning!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIZZIE LOU!!!! Many Happy and Sober Returns!!.....Whatja get? whatja get?? huh?

Been glorious day here in ALL aspects - the sun has shone ALL day in the sky and in my personal day. It is fabulous having all the kids here, had a beaut bbq for tea, had boys' dad here with pressies ( we get on very well, he a lovely man - been clean for 18 years and very supportive)...went walking and coffeeing with dear sober friend, and had great phone call from Vea...so all well here.

Wishing you all a great day....

K
    *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

A very good morning starts. A very good evening Kap.
      Very dark here this morning. Got alot of housework to do today, and i really dont feel motivated. Going to get plenty of caffine in me to get me going.
      3 weeks today. YAY. Have been having some urges, but dealing with them well, and theres lots of big football matches today, so that will keep me occupied!
      Hopefully going to have erin tnt as she is off on the 23rd and i wont see her till the 29th.
      Hope everyone has a great day.
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Morning all, just got up and need to start getting ready for work, no motivation! COFFEE COFFEE! Yay.

Starts .... good to see that relaxed about Christmas this year .... in fact that feckin fantastic xxx

Kapo .... Sounds like you had a wonderful day x

I have to get to work now so catch ya all later xx

Comment

CY!!!! FIRSTLY HUGE CONGRATS ON 3 WEEKS - that IS PROGRESS mate ay?!?!?!?!

Will be the shortest day for you, is the longest day down here...

Thinking of you and Erin with regards to your visit..

Yeah - I had a very "touch-and-go" moment yestersay - sparked by a mere INSTANT of anger over something very petty - and I thought "GOD, I just want a drink to quell this AWFUL anger" - but I had a HELL workout and it passed, thank GOD! Progress here too, Cy.

Bless you mate - good to see you doing so well!

Comment

Great big GOOD MORNING TO you too, Wishy! Love that first coffee for the day! It is so invigorating....Hope you enjoy whistling while you work today darl...

Comment

Morning Kapo and KP!
              Kapo, isnt it amazing when everything goes right? Your day sounds pretty damn perfect. You really do deserve it hun. 18 years clean??? Wow! Does he have any tips??

KP, you are a complete star you know...you have changed so very much over the last 3 weeks, it is like you have sort of grown up. That isnt meant to be patronising at all, its just reading all your wise words to people and the support you are giving now...well, its a joy to see.
              And, yes, you will get cravings, but know that its just your head doing this and it will get easier. They say it takes 3 weeks to change a habit and you have made that 3 weeks now, well bloody done!

Comment

And you too kap. We are pushing eachother onwards and upwards. That version of people=shit by Mr Cheese is CLASSIC!!! One more time mother f****rs!!!!
                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Wishy, get that rocket fuel inside you ! It will get ya movin!!
                  Have a fabby day hun x

Comment

Thank you starts. My motivation is coming back! x
                    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

LOL - TOTALLY agree with Mr Cheese's People=shit - god, the man is the BOMB!! Indeed, Cy we are encouraging each other big - time ....the motivation this site brings is immense....YAY US!

Starts, Dave (kids'dad) is ex-skinhead drug-addicted yobbo turned organic food growing, fun and peace loving fantastic dude....I put it down to some sort of "spiritual awakening" he had way back when our eldest was born. He found God. I didn't (!!!) but he has NEVER bible-bashed, or any of that - just led a worthy and simple life. He has a gorgeous new wife and two lovely new wee ones. Great man. Good person. And yeah - my day has been grat, thanks. Sometimes it is very hard to stay in the present though, I am sooo willing time to speed onwards to my Vea's Liberty - THAT will be a day for the books!! LOL - hope you keeping warm and well-coffeed darling starts!

Comment

What a great positive start to todays thread!
                        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

I reckon cy!!! Hope you are able to clean to some funky rocking sounds - BLASTING. Hey - I have 3 cats, Mosh (as in Pit) , Cheese and Nugget (who is white and fluffy) Anyway, my wee Cheese is off to vets tomorrow for de-nutting....honestly, the musical gene extends to my fecking cat - he has been out tom-catting of a night, with a deep vibtato tenor (or is it alto) meeeeeeeeoeoeoeoeoewwwww - it is darn priceless - but sadly - it HAS to go!!!

Comment

Dave sounds amazing Kapo! You are lucky to have someone like him in your life...
                            Vea is out in August yes? Big party for him then....

Yes, it is a positve thread today isnt it, I love it!!!
                            3rd coffee (with milk) down, toast and jam, orange juice and my all one concoction and I am a buzzin'.
                            We are just getting ready to go off for a 6 mile hike in the country with the dogs. The sun is shining and its beautiful out there so i am going to "seize the day" !!
                            See ya later lovelies x

Comment

Yep Kap totally agree with you...anything with 4 legs gets de nutted in my house....maybe I should ajust that rule to two....)

Comment

Working...
                              X