Army Thread 21st December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What did you buy the fluffters. I havent bought the rabbit anything. maybe i should from erin. Thats what we'll do tmr.
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Ohhh, yes, how is Cutie Known As Alfie?
      Has he got any Crimbo Pressies?

?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

Chelle12;500520 wrote: Night Wishy, and thanks for your lovely handmade card!

LTG, there should be a permaent "Pet's Thread"here somewhere maybe?
        I remember this summer that we had agreat thread about pets with photos. I thought you had started it. If not, I hope you will start a new one with your dogs. They are beauties!
        :l
        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

cymru;500521 wrote: What did you buy the fluffters. I havent bought the rabbit anything. maybe i should from erin. Thats what we'll do tmr.
          Went to "Pets At Home" and bought them sot toys and a bone each.
          And also bated them bothe so they're smelling all nice again (and backto being white!)

Rabbits love "leaves" though, dont they? So you Bunny should be happy with a lettuce...! Lots cheaper than the Pets At Home shop, I can tell you!
          ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

Prayers for Mark and Alfie tonight :lilangel:
            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

one2many;500527 wrote: Chelle, I was lifting him over the stairgate last night and he was wriggling and he fell, I dropped him.....he was squirming so much, it happened really quick, he landed screaming in pain, his hind leg and hip are very very sore but vet gave me painkillers and if he is not better in 10 days to bring him back...i feel so guilty.
              Oh, O2, Im so sorry to hear that
              Pets in pain can be really distressing. I hope he gets better. And DONT feel guilty,for goodness sake, you're doing the best for him.

Comment

It's 'cause y'all matter to me
                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Oh, Im sure he will
                  Will light a candle for him when i go to Midnight Mass on Christmas Eve.

Comment

Chelle, lots of rummours on the footie forum i go on that Joe Kinnear will be new sunderland boss. That would be a bit wierd!!!
                    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Me too!
                      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Joe Kinnear?
                        Whered u hear that!?

Comment

God, Oney - thanks for the reminder, I get these bloody romantic notions - forget about the crap part!!!

OK re Wob - He is Verb (doing-word): WANK - ER, You are adjective, (describing-word): WANK.

Not bad for a gal who hasn't sat in classroom for many a long moon...

Blueberry and apricot youghurt with coconut muffins in oven, along with choco banana cake - Cripes I can't even stick to what I am going to BAKE - feeling good today if a tad flighty/fickle....
                          *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Night y'all. Time for supper here. Chef KP, let me know tomorrow if I need to resend the photo file. The Pat's game was a washout. NE creamed AZ 47 to 7!
                            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Was on the bbc site. He just said that whoever said it had had too much christmas sherry on MOTD.
                              Im off to bed, as wish is calling me at 6. Take care all. Great to see you chelle
                              Nos Da x
                              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

I will try to check with y'all before my test in the AM. When I spoke to my mum last night, she told me that she has what they are testing me for - related to diabetes. Nothing can cure it, and the only thing I can use for the pain is the rub that Katrina sent me for my birthday. All else is opiates (sp) for pain, like they offered me in the hospital 2 weeks ago. Will keep you posted. Again, prayers for Mark and Alfie...
                                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X