Army Thread 21st December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning Sweet. Im good. How are you feeling?
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Hi everyone!
      :l
      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Hi ltg. Hope your well.
        Cy has been a good boy today and cleaned the house and done all the washing.
        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Hi cymru, I'm ok so far today. Glad you're well x

Comment

hello all, im going christmas shopping today to get in all the rest of the stuff. Cant wait...

happiness is....SHOPPING!

Comment

Happy birthday Leeky!
              ''The man who said money didnt buy happiness didnt know where to go shopping''
              David Lee Roth.
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

again congats to all,tis the season to be jolly ,you no the rest of the song,18 years and he probably never really thinks about it,im 30 years free of smoking,both me and my wife,i no i would never have another,cant say the same of AL,but i wil figure it out,love all you ladies or should i say wondeful people gyco

Comment

must remember that one Cy...lol

Comment

Hiya, just got back from a beautiful, muddy, long walk with the dogs...feeling rejuvinated now....or is that sleepy.....:-)
                    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

well im off into town and I promise...I WILL go christmas crackers....ho!ho!ho!

P.S. JUST READ YOUR FIRST POST STARTS....i will never be as old as you...har de har de har!

Comment

...or as wise....har de feckin har to you too!!!!

Comment

Morning all - feckin (feel like I fit in now!) 30 degrees below zero wind chill this morning! Good day to stay indoors I am thinking - just need to convince the dog that he doesn't need a walk this morning...
                          Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

Hiya AA!
                            Bet your dog wont listen...
                            I have just been out for a nice long hike with ours...but it is really quite warm today, very muddy though. Just had to shower them down in the garden.
                            Yup, stay wrapped up

Comment

Hello, anyone, everyone! Just woke from a well-deserved long sleep. Drove to see daughter & grands yesteday, w/Hubs, and we did our Christmas grocery shopping on the way home. Cym you should see this monster prime rib roast I have. Most tired when I got home and put away things. Refrigerator is STUFFED!
                              sigpic
                              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AA I'm following you around... ! Not as cold here in KC as it is where you are, I think we're at 10 degrees (F) and it's supposed to warm up the next few days. Fortunately my dogs can walk themselves out in the fenced yard on days like this... I am not walking anyone, anywhere, in this weather!

On Christmas I will go over to Mother's house (the dementia facility actually is a large house in a nice residential neighborhood), take her a shrimp cocktail (one of her favorite things), and watch her favorite movie with her. They will serve a Christmas dinner over there at around 2pm and I hope to be able to escape that... but depending on how things are going, I might stay for that as well. I'm invited several places after that, to friends' houses... but probably will just come home to decompress and be with my dogs and cats, and be very grateful that Christmas is over. I know of course that Mother would much prefer I bring her over here to the house and cook for her, but once I get her here, she will refuse to leave... it would be ungodly traumatic for both of us, so I am not going to do that. Feels rotten, but there it is.

Sounds like everyone here is doing great and enjoying the run-up to Christmas... good for you!

Comment

Working...
                                X