Army Thread Tuesday 23rd December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O2M, have you had anything to eat today?????
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Not too bad - but you forgot breakfast...LOL!!
      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

one2many;501708 wrote: He doesnt want to take the meds WIP coz the Scientologists he was involved with told him not to, so he is off his meds a couple of months now, he can funtion reasonably well when on them....
        He is meant to be going to a clinic for support but gain will not go.I know when this happened before ,he got angry with an old man somewhere and pushed him.....he says Hubbard is coiming out of the walls and biting and scatching him, I am not sure where the cuts have come from bur I presume he did them himself, well I hope he did, he was on a tab called....cant remember byt I think it began with a z or an x...(don't they all).....
        Yes, this is all very typical for schizophrenic patients. Very, very frustrating. He needs a case manager who will at least try to stay in contact with him and try to get him into the clinic to take his meds. I don't know if that is possible in your medical system?

Comment

Is it christmas eve where you are kaponium? It is the day before christmas eve here eve of christmas eve I think. Well you are doing great and an inspiration to all. one day mate I will get there.

Comment

Yes he DEFINITELY would be better off in a hospital for a while... that's the only way he will get back on his medication, now that he is in this state...

Comment

p.s. it is VERY typical for people with schizophrenia to need to be hospitalized from time to time, maybe once a year or so, to get stabilized on their medications. It's a bit like alcoholism that way; lots of relapses for most patients. They just stop taking their medications, and then they become psychotic and totally unreasonable and will NOT take their medications; they become very afraid, and being fearful will make a person more likely to strike out at others.

Comment

Yes it is a terribly difficult decision; even rationally knowing it is best... we see the fearfulness that our loved one is enduring, and we have a hard time doing the right thing. That's how it has been for me, putting my own mother into places where she did not want to go... It is so painful. But necessary. Of course Mark will NOT have a nice Christmas, in this state, if he is left to his own devices...

Comment

dONT REALLY KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT BUT HAVE READ SOME THREADS AND LOOKED TO SEE WHERE IT HAS ALL STARTED. ME BEING A TOTAL DIV, CANNOT FIND IT. BUT SCHIZOPHRENIA COMES UP. MY MUM IS SCHIZOPHRENIC AND IS IN HOSPITAL AND TRUST ME, SHE IS FINE, ALMOST BLOODY SANE. BUT PUT HER OUTSIDE AND SHE IS ILL. ALL MENTAL ILLNESS NEEDS STRICT MEDICATION. AND IF YOU ARE LUCKY ENOUGH TO BE IN A HOSPITAL THEN THANK GOD YOU ARE BEING LOOKED AFTER. COS IT CAN GO UNCHECKED. I SHALL NOW GO TO BED. ANOTHER WARBLING FROM MADDIVA.

Comment

WELL OK LET HIM BE SECTIONED. IT WILL BE DIABOLICAL AT FIRST, ALL EMOTIONS WILL BE ROAR, BUT IN THE LONG TERM IT WILL BE WORTH IT. I WISH I HAD GOT MY SISTER SECTIONED AND PLLLLLEASE IF YOU GET THAT GODS GIFT OPPORTUNITY DO TAKE IT. COS SOMETIMES IT IS VERY HARD TO GET. iT IS THE HARDEST THING TO DO BUT YOU MUST LOOK LONG TERM INSTEAD OF SHORT TERM. THANKS FOR CLARIFYING YOU KNOW ME NOW JOIN A THREAD AND HAVE NOT GOT A CLUE WHAT IS GOING ON AND BUT IN. NOW I DO. I FEEL PASSIONATELY ABOUT THIS SUBJECT. I WOULD SAY. LUCKY HUMAN TO BE GIVEN A CHANCE.................:h

Comment

Hello Army, hi Maddiva, good to hear from you again! Think my home on MWO will remain here.
                      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Hi, Vlad. It's a great "home," isn't it?

Comment

Hi Vlad!
                          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

It is, I've always felt comfortable here.
                            Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

It's good to have you here :h
                              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

hi all one,sectioned can u xplain pls

Comment

Working...
                                X