Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 24th December 2008

Happy Christmas Eve everyone!!

Are we all excited? I am just coming too from a lovely sleep really so I'll let you know on that one :H

I have decided to start taking my supplements again, just to give myself some extra backup over this period. I had stopped a few weeks ago but recently noticed I had been craving sugar....felt better yesterday so I will stay on them over chrissy and new year....

Chillin today, wrapping pressies, walking dogs, etc...
    Hope everyone has a great one!
    xxx
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

A very happy christmas eve to you starts and everyone to come.
    I had a lovely sleep too, and have woken fresh and full of christmas joy.
    Wish has a flat front tyre which is a bit of a bummer. She ran over a piece of wood yesterday. Ah well, such is life.
    Hope everyone has a great day.
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Can the tyre be fixed or does it mean a new one? Tyres are so feckin expensive...
      I remember in the old days I used to always get remoulds or runners...cant do that any more so each time I need new tyres I have to take out a second mortgage!

Comment

It seems like a slow puncture, but im waiting till its a bit lighter to see if the nail is stuck in it. The tyres for my VXR cost ?800 a pair! And i went through 2 front sets in a year. Not sad to lose that aspect of the car!
        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Morning Starts and Cymru - still have to go to work today, least it's only a half day...
          Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

?800??????????????? that is incredible...I will never complain again again...mine are only about ?300

Comment

Hiya Vladerooney,
              I thought I was going to have to work too, but last minute they told me I didnt..
              At least its only half a day...hope it goes well...

Comment

Morning all and a very merry xmas eve to all! Got such a busy day today, or at least did have until the feckin tyre went flat. Never mind, sure i'll still get chance to finish my shopping.

Starts .... sounds like a nice relaxing day you have today. I have wrapped all my presents but i'm going to decorate them all today with bows and ribbons.

Vlad .... sure work will fly by for you x

Comment

Hope they get the temp just right today Vlad. Happy christmas eve. You have any concerns about everyone going out afterwards?
                  To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

My tyres are around ?200 each, but my local garage can get me some for ?90 each so I'm happy. They are 16" low profile.
                    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

No Cym - everyone's all over the place between offices or out on site and of course in their cars, a number of us talked about going out for lunch but that seems to have gone tits-up now too.

Comment

I'm not sure how much my tyres cost. When i bought the car in july it had four new tyres on it so i've never had to replace one. I don't even know what size they are, either 14 or 15! I really i'm useless when it comes to cars!

Comment

Mine were 20" and getting the low pros were really difficult, cause no one kept them in stock. A well, i take the bus now!
                          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

What is the story with everybody's bleeding tyres????? ( Oh good morning to y'all, btw) - mine cost $60 each (that is about 20 pounds - ha! there is no pound symbol on my fascist keyboard!) 800 pounds, cy - that is a night on the town for this kid :H

Well the Christmas Spirit is defo alive and well in town here at the mo - lots of happy ( merry!) sounds around about...

Vlad - half a day will be done before you know it!
                            Wish -hope your tyre fixed pronto!
                            Cy and Starts, glad you have had a great sleep....

Well it is 8.40pm here, and we are all going to church at 11.30 for Christmas Carols - I am going to raise the bloody roof - I LOVE the singing part....thinking of sneaking out when carols are finished, before the service, but who knows, the atmosphere will possibly lure us......

HOPE you all have a fab day - mine been Ok - had a couple of crazy cravings, ya know, just out of the blue, didn't come to anything......GOOD ON YOU STARTS FOR GOING BACK ON SUPPS - WISE MOVE x
                            *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Evening Kapo, well done on not giving in to those nasty cravings. Good on ya girlie. Hope you enjoy the christmas carols. We are going to watch the christmas carols this morning at our local church.

Comment

Working...
                              X